Provided the bridge functionality remains the same or is enhanced, I expect my use will remain the same. My Playbook stays home outside of air travel, and I use it at home nearly every day. Right now its streaming sports radio while I work. Its just another tool, and I don't see where a BB10 device will eliminate it as a tool for me.
    06-06-12 11:36 AM
    Nope. My phone is on me at all times, but my tablet is not far behind, and the playbook is convenient enough to take just about everywhere. I like having a larger screen for many operations, though I can do much of what I need on my phone.

The tablet is an auxiliary device for me, and I'm not going to replace that extra functionality with a phone.
    06-06-12 02:30 PM
    Actual I don't think so,my playbook is my lil entertainment buddy....each device will have it's own purpose...Ill still use them both...
    06-06-12 02:42 PM
    If my playbook was able to make calls, officially, not thru an app, i would toss out my phone and just use my playbook.
    10-25-12 08:51 PM
    Interesting question.

LOL. That was my exact reaction. Thanks OP.
    10-25-12 09:20 PM
    Will BB10 Phone Replace Your PlayBook?-samsung-galaxy-tab-android-tablet-hands-ifa-berlin-2010-29.jpg
    If my playbook was able to make calls, officially, not thru an app, i would toss out my phone and just use my playbook.
    10-25-12 09:29 PM
    Most likely, with the right size and resolution. I already like the idea of Samsung Galaxy Note 2, the so called "phablet". One device for doing everything that is not related to creating technical content (aka software development), although it is entirely possible to run an IDE and compile code on a rooted Android handset so that the resulting app runs on the same handset.
    10-25-12 10:10 PM
    No, BB10 won't replace my PB. I plan on picking up a BB10 N series device; therefore, the PB will fill a niche that my phone simply won't...what can I say, I like my physical key board and I won't part with it easily!

Sent via BlackBerry
    10-25-12 10:55 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD