Now that we have both WiFi and 3G Mobile Network on the Verizon Storm2, which is best?

Which is faster on the internet?

Which uses more battery assuming that I just have one or the other turned on?

I sometimes turn off the mobile network and just use WiFi when I don't want to be bothered with phone calls.

It is nice on the Storm2 when you can just tap the top right corner to open Manage Connections.
    12-17-09 02:57 PM
    They seem to be about even for me. Wifi is a little bit quicker but not enough that I enable it when I am at home.
    12-17-09 03:13 PM
    wifi should be quicker in most cases. most peoples 3G speeds are not near as fast as wireless
    12-17-09 03:19 PM
    Wifi is faster for me, but I've noticed that my S2's browser is considerably faster (using 3G or EVDO) than my S1's browser was at loading most pages...so it's win/win as far as I'm concerned.
    12-17-09 03:23 PM
    I haven't had been able to get Opera Mini Beta 2 to load pages when in a WiFi hot spot so I've left WiFi off for now. Opera in 3G appears much faster than the BB Browser on WiFi...
    12-17-09 03:28 PM
    Wifi seems to works wonders for my bb browser speeds but when I'm out and about I use Opera Mini beta2...
    12-17-09 05:52 PM
    More often than not I find the wifi to be faster. Although I have found that with a strong 3G signal they can be comparable.
    12-18-09 03:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD