I received my Storm2 9520 this morning, but I have no idea how to set-up Wifi, how I know when I am using WiFi to browse and when I am not.

I tried to go through the -set-up process, but I didn't really understand.

Do I have to set up an account to start using it? Say I want to use my wireless router in my house right now, how do I do that, and how do I know that I am using that and not the Network?

Sorry for being an *****... Can someone give me a run through of how to use the Wifi? For example if I am in Starbucks, how do I search the internet using WiFi?

Thanks
    11-19-09 11:18 AM
    You'll have to turn on wifi in the "manage connections" screen on your phone, then search for networks. find yours. put in your password...and the black and white wifi logo should pop up on the home screen of your phone after all that.
    11-19-09 11:29 AM
    try this:

BlackBerry 9550 BB-101

click on settings and tools and then wifi - it simulates how to set up wifi
    11-19-09 12:47 PM
    try this:

BlackBerry 9550 BB-101

click on settings and tools and then wifi - it simulates how to set up wifi
    nice post. i didnt even know about that.
    11-19-09 12:57 PM
    Yeah most def.
    11-19-09 01:45 PM
    its not possible to make WIFI default while your connected to it is there? I have to keep changing the browser to hotspot browser every time i want to use WIFI...
    11-19-09 02:49 PM
    ^ there is...go into browser,then options..then choose second option and set default browser to hotspot....save and exit...now every time you launch the browser,it will be the hotspot one....

Ah, I see...not while you are connected....but I'm just glad there aren't 2 browser icons like on the bold
    11-19-09 02:53 PM
    how can i install wifi to my phone
    01-13-13 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD