i made a previous post hoping to answer my WIFI questions and one of those questions was, would i be charged for using my WIFI to download and surf on the web. One user said they were charged for using WIFI but, i just recieved my bill in today and i was not charged for any of it, i downloaded around 8 themes, a few pics and some surfing here and there.
    08-11-09 10:31 AM
    You should have titled it, Wifi Answers.

You always get the streight goods at CrackBerry.
    08-11-09 11:37 AM
    i made a previous post hoping to answer my WIFI questions and one of those questions was, would i be charged for using my WIFI to download and surf on the web. One user said they were charged for using WIFI but, i just recieved my bill in today and i was not charged for any of it, i downloaded around 8 themes, a few pics and some surfing here and there.

You should never be charged for WIFI because you are not using your Carrier's network for your data. Your carrier has no idea how much data you have used on WIFI because you are not passing your data through their servers so it would be impossible for them to charge you.
    08-11-09 11:40 AM
    You should never be charged for WIFI because you are not using your Carrier's network for your data. Your carrier has no idea how much data you have used on WIFI because you are not passing your data through their servers so it would be impossible for them to charge you.
    I was curious about that too so thanks for clearing this up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 11:42 AM
    yeah thats all true, i should have named this post "WIFI ANSWERS". I guess i wanted attract the same users from my last post and i undstand that now armedtank but i just wanted to clear that up because i heard many different answers from many different people.
    Last edited by bb8900guy; 08-11-09 at 12:11 PM. Reason: grammar
    08-11-09 12:11 PM
    I edited the title! Plus I'm gonna move this to the Wifi sub Forum.
    08-11-09 12:13 PM
    Thanks Man!
    08-11-09 01:33 PM
    Spread the word!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 10:58 AM
    Thanks for clearing it up man!
    08-13-09 04:33 AM
    does anyone know how to turn the java script on it wont let me go on the web it keeps on saying that the java script is off
    08-13-09 06:47 PM
    durhh.. wifi doesnt use data charges
    08-17-09 08:35 AM
    does anyone know how to turn the java script on it wont let me go on the web it keeps on saying that the java script is off
    bb browser>options>check enable java>save.
    08-17-09 09:18 AM
    good stuff
    08-17-09 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD