Okay, had this problem with the first 9930 I had too, but I can connect to my home wifi, but I can't download anything with any speed or use the internet. I get some error about the server being too busy. Yes, I have a data plan. I just got this 9930 today and will be updating the OS tomorrow. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    06-01-12 06:42 AM
    Seems I posted a thread on this before, but no help. Only difference is this time my WiFi does connect to BIS, but I still can't run apps or internet with it. Even though it's connected, my data is connected, both have signal, why can't I use the internet and apps over wifi?

06-01-12 01:37 PM
    Nevermind I was wrong, based off the photos in the BB10 photo post, my BB symbol for data should show up next to the WiFi signal indicator right? Mine does not, that's the issue that needs to be solved, hopefully that makes it easier to help.

06-01-12 01:48 PM
    Ah, seems I need to update the OS, for UMA at least, which is very important for me. Hopefully that should also fix my current WiFi issues.

06-01-12 02:14 PM
    Updated to 7.1.402, no luck with WiFi, still won't connect to data and I can't choose to use WiFi for calls.

06-01-12 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD