My att bold 9900's wifi antenna is trash. I have 3 bars signal In my living room where my router is, but one room away in my bedroom I only have 1 and sometimes it loses connection completely. Even at my restaurant, I lose connection if I go behind a wall. My business partner has att iphone and has wifi connection everywhere in the restaurant. So my question is...are there any good wifi booster apps? Or anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks guys!!
    03-25-12 08:46 PM
    I personally believe 9900 has a good wifi antenna but since iphone isn't having that issue maybe its your phone?
    I have a b/g router i had n type before that was way better than this my ISP provided, so now when I'm on this crappy one if i go like 2nd room from where i have setup my modem wifi i don't get a connection at all, try on some other router ?
    03-25-12 10:02 PM
    It seems to happen everywhere I go tho. I'm not sure, I have had no other issues with my phone.
    03-26-12 12:33 AM
    Is it on a 'N' network? I have noticed if I am connected to a 'N' network, it is extremely distance sensitive AND wall sensitive. Essentially the range is crap and if there is a wall or two between the router and my phone/playbook the signal falls off cliff...
    03-26-12 02:12 AM
    Well I've had the phone since they released it for att. From what I can remember, there has always been a poor wifi signal no matter where I was unless I was standing right in front of the router. Maybe its a device issue? It just makes me wonder when my friend is standing right next to me with his iphone and has full wifi bars and I'm standing there with no bars.
    03-26-12 01:35 PM
    It seems to happen everywhere I go tho. I'm not sure, I have had no other issues with my phone.
    Its your device then, at least it should work fine distance from one wall, to another room...
    03-26-12 04:00 PM
    The 99xx has a crappy WiFi radio, maybe not as bad as the one in the OP's phone, but bad in any case.

I have 6 D-Link DAP2533 WAP's in my home and when my PC's/MAC's get 100%, my 9900 gets less than 70% in the same exact spot.
    03-26-12 07:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD