So my blackberry 9320 works fine on every wifi network I've ever connected it to, until now.

I just got virgin media installed and there so called 'super-hub' and now I'm having all sorts of issues.

Basically I can connect to the wifi, until I move out of range or reboot the phone etc etc, as soon as that happens I can't reconnect (just get failed to authenticate against network msg) and nothing will fix that until I reboot the router itself.

Anybody have a fix before some expensive equipment gets ed up?

Brief history, when I first got it installed it connected and kept continually dropping connections every half hour or so, until I changed the channel settings on the router from auto to 7 (random number) that stopped it disconnecting everything, but whenever the phone disconnects, it won't reconnect. Since I fixed the channel issue I'm having no problems on iphone or laptop. So reluctant to blame the router..

Sorry if problem has been solved before, have had a look and can't see any posts that are identical

Peter
    09-21-12 08:40 PM
    Try to remove your wifi profile and readd back.
    09-21-12 08:53 PM
    Tried that mate..

BUMP
    09-22-12 06:27 PM
    What does this sentence mean?

"I just got virgin media installed and there so called 'super-hub' and now I'm having all sorts of issues. "

Is "virgin media" your internet provider? If so, have called them? Or is it something else?

What does "there so called 'super-hub'" mean? Where is "there"?
    09-22-12 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD