Hi all

I succeed to make connection to my home WIFI. But i cannot make connection to the internet after clicking on the browers. Can anyone please tell me what i should do?

I also fail to make any file transfer through WIFI with my desktop... this is possible, not?

I thank you in advance

greets
    01-09-10 03:37 PM
    I would like to know if there is a solution for this. I always do file transfer and sometimes transferring to pc thEn pc to pc is kinda troublesome due to I have 4-5 pc at home.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-10 12:24 AM
    You cant file transfer thru a network.
    Use email or bluetooth or DM
    01-10-10 02:08 AM
    Hi all

I succeed to make connection to my home WIFI. But i cannot make connection to the internet after clicking on the browers. Can anyone please tell me what i should do?

I also fail to make any file transfer through WIFI with my desktop... this is possible, not?

I thank you in advance

greets
    Use the "hotspot" browser to connect via the wifi or disable the radio. You can not transfer files using the current browsers but u may be able to install bolt and at least be able to access another computer via IP and then download the files onto the bold.

I personally have a SD card reader on my laptop and a microSD adapter on me at all times

01-10-10 04:48 AM
    Use the "hotspot" browser to connect via the wifi or disable the radio. You can not transfer files using the current browsers but u may be able to install bolt and at least be able to access another computer via IP and then download the files onto the bold.

I personally have a SD card reader on my laptop and a microSD adapter on me at all times

Thanks Kevin

I can make connection to the internet now using hotspot! Great! (although its not very comfortable surfing, and youtube films looks extremely blurry...)

Now i still have to figure out how to make file transfer via wifi... i also tried bluetooth but its much much too slow!

Can you please specify how exactly access another pc via IP?
    01-11-10 04:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD