sometimes when my wifi is connected to my home, it dosent work alot, it wont send out anything. their are several computers hooked up to the wifi. is their anything i can do to prevent this from interfering so my curve will still be connected
    11-28-09 10:47 PM
    I would not think its the other computers but other devices in your home/Neighbourhood. Try changing the defualt channel on your router.
    11-28-09 11:25 PM
    I would not think its the other computers but other devices in your home/Neighbourhood. Try changing the defualt channel on your router.
    yes, but when i scan for networks, no other networks are their. so what can be interfering with it?
    11-29-09 12:18 AM
    yes, but when i scan for networks, no other networks are their. so what can be interfering with it?
    Wireless telephones for one. Anything at the 2.4 GHz. **** microwave ovens can affect your wireless.
    11-29-09 01:46 AM
    I didn't know that the BB was capable of having wifi. I have an 8330m, how would I go about using it or turning it on?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-09 09:17 AM
    I didn't know that the BB was capable of having wifi. I have an 8330m, how would I go about using it or turning it on?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

The 8330m does not have WIFI.
    11-29-09 10:55 AM
    Wireless telephones for one. Anything at the 2.4 GHz. **** microwave ovens can affect your wireless.
    okay, so how would i have to change it?
    11-29-09 01:14 PM
    Type the IP address of your router in your browser and hit enter. Fill out the user name and password and enter the setup page.
    11-29-09 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD