I got my blackberry 8320 last night and the wifi has been working ok since then. I have a wireless router for my macbook (airport express) and even though its downstairs I only had 2 bars of wifi on my phone. Anyway it stopped working and being able to connect to the wifi network at my house giving me the Error code W010. Any suggestions to whats going on? I recently updated the OS but the wifi seemed to work after that. Thanks!
    09-07-08 01:18 AM
    09-07-08 01:33 AM
    Thanks, I think I figured it out. Had to reset the wireless router because the other day our regular router was messed up.
    09-07-08 11:11 AM
    ive been having this problem but a little stranger. when i reboot my router my wifi will work for about 5 to 10 mins and then it will stop. wen i try to reconnect to the network..it says failed cannot associate with network...yes i read the wifi guide. any suggestions?
    10-06-08 07:10 PM
    ive been having this problem but a little stranger. when i reboot my router my wifi will work for about 5 to 10 mins and then it will stop. wen i try to reconnect to the network..it says failed cannot associate with network...yes i read the wifi guide. any suggestions?
    having that problem again. i even did a factory reset on my apple airport, works for a few days then nothing. my macbook doesnt even pick up the wifi signal so maybe my airport is busted, but it shows a green light which means it should be working.
    10-15-08 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD