I got wifi at home. Every times I try to connect with it, it is connected but no internet access. I also try at other place, some place it is connected and there is internet access but some place the same as I was at home. Anyone got a clue? Please help.
    05-06-12 08:16 PM
    More info is needed. Is your router secured? Do you have the passkey entered in the phone? Is the router dual band or single band?
    05-06-12 10:11 PM
    Im not very sure about the security of the router and the band. There is no pass key enter my phone. One thing i notice, when my phone can access internet using wifi, there is bb logo beside the wifi symbol. But when it doesn't, there no internet access. What do you think?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
    05-07-12 01:59 AM
    I get this some times with my Vigin Media UK router, some times its the DCHP lease time and others it the router seeing the BB as a new deevice. In anycase I just connect my bb to to router then power cycle the router the all is ok.
    05-09-12 01:35 AM
    thanks 4 the advice.. the problem solved... i just connect my bb with the router/modem and then reset the router/modem... suddenly the bb logo pop up & then i can accesss the internet... thanks guy for all the help...
    06-20-12 10:23 AM
    You need to join the WiFi network with correct password and the router must have WAN enabled
    07-02-12 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD