Brand new Bold .732 from Verizon on my company's BES servers. I have wifi working on my home network fine but I'm having a problem with a web site on my lan. I can view the local web site through Hotspot browser but not through Opera, Bolt, or uzard. With only wifi on I can get any internet page through all browsers but with Opera, Bolt, or uzard when I go to the local site it says page not found. I have tried changing browser settings but nothing works. My local website opens with a dialog box to login, could that cause a problem?

I don't like how Hotspot displays the local website and was hoping another browser would work better.

Any ideas?
    07-10-10 09:53 AM
    This could be an issue that is specifically set up through your company BES. Talk to others that you work with and see if they are having the same problem. Your company can add and disable various functions right from the server. A friend of mine works for a company where he is in the car a lot. His company disabled the 'text' features for just about everybody, unless they work in a stationary place. This is just a thought, may want to take it from there ... Hope this helped ...
    Last edited by jeb923; 07-12-10 at 05:37 AM.
    07-12-10 05:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD