I have an 8330 from Alltel. I cannot seem to figure out how to turn on WIFI on it. I have checked under manage connections and cannot find an option. What am I doing wrong?

Is this feature even on my BB Curve?
    10-25-09 12:34 AM
    The 8330 does not have wifi capability.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-09 12:38 AM
    WiFi requires HARDWARE.

The 8330 doesn't have it.

End of story.
    10-25-09 09:59 AM
    Ok here we go again there is a great feature on the forums! Its called SEARCH FORUMS!!!! Let's try it once in a while. Seriously people we need a feature that shocks people who post a question without searching first!!
    And maybe a double shock to people who could just ignore a redundant question but choose to flame the poster instead. A real 'cool guy' knows how to chill so try to relax dude and just ignore those posts. The title of this thread is all you needed to know you didn't want to help this poster but you chose to read and reply.
    10-25-09 10:31 AM
    Deleted posters, keep in mind:

CrackBerry is a friendly forum where our over 1.5 million members come seeking solutions. Many members are new and not yet familiar with the layout of features of the forum. Please treat other members with respect and courtesy.

When members post in a thread to complain, it gets bumped to the top and more folks see it and post in it to complain and so on...If the thread annoyed you that much and you just ignored it, it would fall further to the bottom of the pile and be put to rest.

It seems it's best to either skip threads that annoy OR post a link that answers the OPs question (I like this because it shows them the search feature while also answering the question) or create an auto text for commonly asked questions.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/bas...r-conduct-114/

Thank you, gsoscott, Motorcycle Mama and -Haji- !

And maybe a double shock to people who could just ignore a redundant question but choose to flame the poster instead. A real 'cool guy' knows how to chill so try to relax dude and just ignore those posts. The title of this thread is all you needed to know you didn't want to help this poster but you chose to read and reply.
    10-25-09 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD