every so often my wifes pearl automatically has the mobile network OFF!!!
    so frustrating.
    any suggestions?

tried bat pull.

she does have it set to autolock AND go off for 2 hrs auto per night.
    still..shouldnt affect wireless network
    06-18-08 07:34 AM
    Is she letting the battery charge get to low before charging? BB's don't like that, and if it gets to low, it could turn off the radio to save power.
    06-18-08 07:49 AM
    If you still within the 30 days or still under the 1 yr warranty take it back! My curve did the same thing. I did a wipe and reinstall and everything else to try and correct the problem but it was a hardware malf. I ttok it back to Verizon and they replaced it with a new one! If your still within the 30 days they will give you a new one if your outside the 30 you may get a refurb. Hope this helps
    06-18-08 07:57 AM
    jeez...didnt think id need a new one.

no, she does not let bat go down low.

so annoying though.
    06-18-08 10:21 AM
    very annoying... started happening to me recently as well. i suspect it's due to some software update that got pushed onto my device automatically. can go into options and turn wireless on manually, but still annoying.
    11-13-08 12:38 PM
    perhaps it's time for an upgrade for me...
    11-13-08 12:50 PM
    Depends on when you got the phone, if within the last month or so, take it back to your dealer. If you are in a 3g/1x/evdo coverage area it should be connecting to your network, if not possible hardware/programming issue. In either case take it back, "a stitch in time saves nine".
    11-13-08 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD