Since I received my Tour back in June (or whenever the launch was) I have been receiving these messages in my email. It usually coincides with messaging problems. For instance currently I can send email from my Yahoo account, but I can't receive any. When I check my Yahoo mail on-line, my mailbox is filled with messages similar to the one at the bottom of this post.

Other times I will try to send emails, only to receive a similar message instead of my message being delivered. I showed this message to a Telus rep when I was swapping out my Tour (trackball). They had no idea what the problem was. Anybody in the crackberry nation every come across this type of email? What does it mean?

RIM_bca28a80-e9c0-11d1-87fe-00600811c6a2
    From: "network@etp1107.etp.na.blackberry.net" <network@etp1107.etp.na.blackberry.net>Add to Contacts
    To: BoltBerry@yahoo.com

ETP.DAT (1KB)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This message is used to carry data between the BlackBerry handheld and an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server.

BEGINETP 113
    AdUZDREAAAAAIBAIMzBERkUwNUQgFmplZmZfa2VyZm9vdEB5YW hvby5jb20AGJjbQFAFQ01J
    TUUDQICAgIAyAAAwMTFBNDdCRUErRys3AFngFV6v9OD8NS37a0 vrNoAAGW3JXVX7WvsI6v5X
    q7TKfPc!
    ENDETP -174766012
    09-25-09 04:26 PM
    That message typically means you installed the Enterprise version of Desktop Manager instead of the BIS version. The message is the BlackBerry's attempt to establish a link to a (in your case) non-existent Enterprise server. Uninstall DM and reinstall it, being careful to select the non-enterprise option. I don't remember what it's called, but you should be able to tell from the description.
    09-25-09 08:58 PM
    Nice! I haven't ever had this problem, but I'm glad I know this now!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-09 11:55 PM
    That message typically means you installed the Enterprise version of Desktop Manager instead of the BIS version. The message is the BlackBerry's attempt to establish a link to a (in your case) non-existent Enterprise server. Uninstall DM and reinstall it, being careful to select the non-enterprise option. I don't remember what it's called, but you should be able to tell from the description.
    Worked like a charm, thank you so much.
    09-26-09 10:35 AM
    Its fellow crackies like JeffH who makes this site awesome.

Good advice for those who will ever have this problem..
    Good job Jeff
    09-26-09 11:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD