We use a TINY drop of Ridox contact lube. My crew prefers to power our 9900s with batt swaps rather than wall hugging. Twice per day pretty normal. Zero contact issues. Even on my 4+ yr old 9900. We only used our Z's nine months and our Qs three months but had NO "reboot on bump" issues. We Ridox anything similar. Smelly stuff, tho.
    Never heard of it but sounds like a good product.

BTW, what is this wall hugging thing you speak soon of? Some new yoga move?
    03-07-16 02:00 PM
    Never heard of it but sounds like a good product.

BTW, what is this wall hugging thing you speak soon of? Some new yoga move?
    Lol,,, "Wall hugging" was once a derogatory phrase directed toward sealed battery iPhone users. Back before BB started doing it Apple's way. Guess I'm getting old. It refers to the need to sit near a wall outlet for plugging your phone's power cable in to.

Some of us prefer to let the spare battery "hug a wall" in a dedicated battery charger while roaming freely with fresh battery swapped into the truly wireless device. Sitting near a wall with a wire connected sort of defeats the purpose of a wireless device. Lol.
    03-07-16 06:05 PM
    Lol,,, "Wall hugging" was once a derogatory phrase directed toward sealed battery iPhone users. Back before BB started doing it Apple's way. Guess I'm getting old. It refers to the need to sit near a wall outlet for plugging your phone's power cable in to.

Some of us prefer to let the spare battery "hug a wall" in a dedicated battery charger while roaming freely with fresh battery swapped into the truly wireless device. Sitting near a wall with a wire connected sort of defeats the purpose of a wireless device. Lol.
    LOL, I was just joking. I don't have that problem.
    03-07-16 06:27 PM
    They are good, and a user replaceable battery is nice...but the Z30 is superior in every respect.
    03-07-16 07:33 PM
    They are good, and a user replaceable battery is nice...but the Z30 is superior in every respect.
    +1 Z30 is awesome!!!

Delivered by my Z30
    03-07-16 07:43 PM
105 ... 345