He's not a BB user. It's all good from his point of view .
    ???????

What does that have to do with the device he uses?
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    07-25-12 02:23 PM
    ???????

What does that have to do with the device he uses?
    Android users expect stuff for free
    07-25-12 04:33 PM
    Android users expect stuff for free
    Wow...ignorance is bliss
    07-25-12 04:43 PM
    Wow...ignorance is bliss
    The Android user recommended insurance fraud, not me.
    Ignorance in this case would be to form a pre-conceived notion. Just like your notion of BBs being old tech. What's good for the goose is good for the Gander. Bazingaa....
    07-25-12 04:47 PM
    The Android user recommended insurance fraud, not me.
    Ignorance in this case would be to form a pre-conceived notion. Just like your notion of BBs being old tech. What's good for the goose is good for the Gander. Bazingaa....
    Lol, do one android user represents all eh? Seems pretty ignorant to me. Or you could call it idiotic, but that would br impolite an unnecessary. Not sure where blackberry being old tech came into this, but since you brought it up, ya, the core of BB7 is antiquated, so what? Is that why the screens on BB handsets are so cheap to repair?
    Last edited by mikeo007; 07-25-12 at 05:22 PM.
    07-25-12 05:18 PM
    Lol, do one android user represents all eh? Seems pretty ignorant to me. Or you could call it idiotic, but that would br impolite an unnecessary. Not sure where blackberry being old tech came into this, but since you brought it up, ya, the core of BB7 is antiquated, so what? Is that why the screens on BB handsets are so cheap to repair?
    That's a backhanded insult if there was ever one. Calling me an !diot and then pretending not to.
    Why is the core so important? BB7 holds it ground with the best of them, but you focus on the "core". Talk about ignorance
    07-25-12 05:50 PM
    That's a backhanded insult if there was ever one. Calling me an !diot and then pretending not to.
    Why is the core so important? BB7 holds it ground with the best of them, but you focus on the "core". Talk about ignorance
    Quite the opposite,I found it unnecessary to insult you because I don't know you and would gain nothing from it. Your statements do tend to make me think that youre not a very technical person and don't understand what the "core" of an OS is, which is fine and again none of my concern.

If you want to discuss the merits of BB7 and explain how it "holds its ground" against other devices that are technologically much more advanced, then please do it in a new thread and stop cluttering this one up since it has nothing to do with it. I'll gladly debate it with you in a new thread but have no desire to do it here.
    Shlooky likes this.
    07-25-12 06:20 PM
    OP, if you post and spend time on CrackBerry forums, then do the honorable thing and support the boyz & galz keeping the lights on:

OtterBox Defender Series Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 | BlackBerry Hard Cases | CrackBerry Canada

As a cell phone repair company owner i dont understand why people do not research before they buy a phone. To buy a screen for most bb or iphone at cost can run $20-40 making the repair usually $70-100. The cost of the new s3 screen is$250 and the s2 is still running $200 making the repair $250-300 depending on the model. Most people that buy a bmw realize repair costs are rediculous. People should know this when they purchase their phones for next to nothing on contracts. Anyone can drop their phones. Even i have and im damn careful with my 9900 and galaxy note. Every day i get 2 people min calling me for screen repair on the galaxy phones. 2 people so far have actually paid to get it done. Dont get me wrong. The galaxy phones are great. Love my note but i realize its $250 if i break it. I can afford it. Think about it before you sign up for your new contract and do your homework. Dont just look up how great it is.
    07-25-12 09:31 PM
    I considered this phone, but the Galaxy phone can't possibly have significantly better battery life than Blackberry.
    07-26-12 05:24 AM
    I considered this phone, but the Galaxy phone can't possibly have significantly better battery life than Blackberry.
    what makes you think this?
    07-26-12 05:40 AM
    As much as I love my 9900, I don't think it would be a very big task to beat the 9900 on battery life. Even the Note beats it hands down.
    07-26-12 05:57 AM
    On the insurance thing, you're expected to send back the broken/water damaged/etc device when you make the claim. If you report that your phone was lost or stolen, the carrier will blacklist the device, making it inoperable. If you THEN sell it on CL and you get money and the buyer of your device can't use it because it's been blacklisted, then I'm pretty sure there's a special ring of He|| for you. I'm an Android user with a perfectly instilled notion of right and wrong, tyvm.
    07-26-12 09:12 AM
    isnt the galaxy on Orions belt????
    07-26-12 10:29 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD