I think the new BB10 devices help you get more done during the day period! I can really use my phone for most of my job's daily task with out having the need to use a pc and for me that's amazing, simply put I stay moving a head.
    Definitely! I like how streamlined the experience is as well, I think it helps a great deal.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-14 06:54 AM
    Let's face it, BlackBerry users are the most intelligent and morally pure, whilst everyone else is just plain, well, sad....

Posted using my Z30
    04-18-14 07:59 AM
    Agree! If everyone buys a Z30, Humanity will be saved. No sorry, the Universe!
    THANK YOU... my thoughts exactly!

Posted using my Z30
    04-18-14 08:00 AM
    Let's face it, BlackBerry users are the most intelligent and morally pure, whilst everyone else is just plain, well, sad....

Posted using my Z30
    04-18-14 08:32 AM

Posted using my Z30
    Oh my.
    04-18-14 08:37 AM
    The Hub, Peek and Flow, hands down best keyboard that also happens to be trilingual, best predictive text, best built in security, and I like the idea that world leaders and business magnates still feel that BlackBerrys are the right phone for them, even though they could easily have any device available (and in some cases even un available ones). And let's not forget, the phone calls are clear and reception is great.

Posted while peeking and flowing on my incredible BBQ10! ?
    04-18-14 11:37 AM
    I know a lot of people were complaining about email support on BlackBerry 10 vs BIS, I guess you use Exchange then?
    I use both IMAP and EAS. I like using both better than I ever liked BIS. I never could get BIS to sync back to the device -- not on my Tour, Curve, Bold or Torch. BB10 on the other hand works just fine for me. True two way sync. I have had a minor issue with EAS not always correctly updating deletes back to the phone -- just very rare cases mind you. But then there's the "Refresh" button for re-syncing things with an EAS account. As someone (Hotfix) pointed out to me.

I liked BIS as well. I just think for many folks IMAP and EAS (standards) is absolutely fine.
    04-18-14 12:39 PM
    I use both IMAP and EAS. I like using both better than I ever liked BIS. I never could get BIS to sync back to the device -- not on my Tour, Curve, Bold or Torch. BB10 on the other hand works just fine for me. True two way sync. I have had a minor issue with EAS not always correctly updating deletes back to the phone -- just very rare cases mind you. But then there's the "Refresh" button for re-syncing things with an EAS account. As someone (Hotfix) pointed out to me.

I liked BIS as well. I just think for many folks IMAP and EAS (standards) is absolutely fine.
    I've got the same experience here, EAS just works really well on BlackBerry 10, haven't had any real issues. I've got an IMAP email account and I think BIS actually pulled in those emails faster but not by much, they're using IMAP IDLE for my university email address.

All in all email has worked perfectly fine on my last legacy device the 9900 and both my BlackBerry 10 devices.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-14 01:17 PM
    App selection? Hardware selection? Two off the top of my head.
    ???? Missing your point???? App selection is endless now that the Android apps are available and Apple makes one phone while BB has numerous...... Seriously, what do you mean?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    04-18-14 02:06 PM
    Nice one. having a problem with the link
    I'll update the link with this one,

Let me know if it works, thanks

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums mobile app
    04-18-14 02:08 PM
    ???? Missing your point???? App selection is endless now that the Android apps are available and Apple makes one phone while BB has numerous...... Seriously, what do you mean?

Apple has 3 phones on sale and available from all carriers. BlackBerry10 devices have access to free android apps not paid apps or apps that need Google services. Hardware wise there is only one "high end" device and that's the Z30 and its an exclusive on Verizon Wireless.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    04-18-14 03:23 PM
    Apple has 3 phones on sale and available from all carriers. BlackBerry10 devices have access to free android apps not paid apps or apps that need Google services. Hardware wise there is only one "high end" device and that's the Z30 and its an exclusive on Verizon Wireless.

Here in Canada, the Z30 is not exclusive to any one carrier. All three major Canadian carriers offer the Z30, including Bell, Rogers, and Telus. Many Americans are now apparently buying certain unlocked versions of the Z30 from Canadian websites like Telus. Apparently some unlocked versions of the Z30 will work on American networks.

Posted using my Z30
    04-18-14 03:32 PM
    Here in Canada, the Z30 is not exclusive to any one carrier. All three major Canadian carriers offer the Z30, including Bell, Rogers, and Telus. Many Americans are now apparently buying certain unlocked versions of the Z30 from Canadian websites like Telus. Apparently some unlocked versions of the Z30 will work on American networks.

Posted using my Z30
    Yeah but in America people rarely shell out $400+ for a phone. Contracts are king in the U.S. as all manufacturers know.

04-18-14 05:29 PM
    Yeah but in America people rarely shell out $400+ for a phone. Contracts are king in the U.S. as all manufacturers know.

Well, here in Canada my Z30 was FREE (0$). I have a two year plan for which I pay 80$ a month for unlimited local calls, unlimited national long distance, unlimited texts, 4 GB data for Internet and e-mail, and 10 hours of free HD TV per month. The first month was free too.

Posted using my Z30
    04-18-14 05:51 PM
    I truly love the demand :why? Why use a Blackberry in 2014 ?
    As if Blackberry were outdated!
    If the question was about BB7 then yes it would have sense.
    But concerning BB10 Blackberry is way ahead of iOS when it comes to multitasking and Android only amazes me with the 2 apps on one screen (but BB10 is more fluid and elegant).
    If only BB10 could reach more consumers they would appreciate in person the greatness of a more emancipated environment than Apple's golden app ecosystem (jailbreak is a word that explains it all), and more secure workplace than Android devices (99% of viruses).
    So why wouldn't you give blackberry 10 devices a try in 2014? Really?

Posted via CB10
    04-18-14 05:59 PM
    I truly love the demand :why? Why use a Blackberry in 2014 ?
    As if Blackberry were outdated!
    If the question was about BB7 then yes it would have sense.
    But concerning BB10 Blackberry is way ahead of iOS when it comes to multitasking and Android only amazes me with the 2 apps on one screen (but BB10 is more fluid and elegant).
    If only BB10 could reach more consumers they would appreciate in person the greatness of a more emancipated environment than Apple's golden app ecosystem (jailbreak is a word that explains it all), and more secure workplace than Android devices (99% of viruses).
    So why wouldn't you give blackberry 10 devices a try in 2014? Really?

Posted via CB10
    That was the intention sounds like it worked.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-14 06:30 PM

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    04-18-14 07:28 PM

Well not all Android apps work, more and more Android apps are becoming reliant on Google Play Services, which basically means bad news for BlackBerry 10 users. The android apps that do work, I find for the most part work quite well, WordPress, Tapatalk, Skype, to name a few.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 07:04 AM
    That was the intention sounds like it worked.

Posted via CB10
    it was not aimed at you, just the sort of question sarcastic mockers usually come with although they didn't even try BB10.
    Most of the Tech websites are really ridiculous, they seem to beware to follow the usual path (Android and Apple's PR would better fit) and never imagine anything else than a "too little too late" when it comes to Blackberry.
    Blackberry should make a viral video about all the youtubers and independant Tech blogs (like DadDoes or even in Italy there are a few bloggers/youtubers that really are impressed by BB10 and clearly qualify it as ahead of its competitors in some areas like multitasking and ease of use) who make a non biased review and show all the reasons to stick to or discover BB10 in 2014
    04-19-14 07:49 AM
94 ... 234