Doesn't Sprint use EV-DO (or w/e its called)?! Whats the use of having WiFi when you can use that?!? Thanks.
    11-10-08 03:18 PM
    wi fi and ev do have nothing to do with each other. wi fi connects to a router like a computer would and with lets say tmo you could make unlimited calls while connected to that router if you have the plan and you can also surf the net for free over wi fi
    11-10-08 03:25 PM
    11-10-08 03:27 PM
    lol, wow! sorry man lol. Anyways I have unlimited data plan, so how do I get WiFi onto my BB Curve 8330 (Sprint), b/c it doesnt come equipped! thankss
    11-10-08 03:34 PM
    you can't the 8330 has gps but no wi fi and i was just trying to give you the proper info wasn't trying to be rude lol
    11-10-08 03:38 PM
    LOL its ok man... haha i deserved to be treated like an ***** haha.. but theres no way to install WiFi or get it anyway!? lol thankss
    11-10-08 03:54 PM
    Also I have another ? for you that doesnt have anything to do with WiFi lol.... how do i UN-thread my txt msges?!? B/c wen i text someone, it always shows their number directly next to the text and its really annoying to read, lol. thankss man
    11-10-08 03:56 PM
    i don't think theres a way to change the way the texts look but go to messages/options and poke around a little
    11-10-08 04:06 PM
    Ok, b/c when I receive a text, it shows their number RIGHT NEXT TO the text and its realllyyy annoying. I was wondering if I could get the number to show up at the top/bottom of the text or not at all. Have any idea?!?
    11-10-08 04:13 PM
    -using wifi doesn't increase ur bill
    -its much faster than GPRS/EDGE speeds
    -you can have no mins used over wifi(provided u have the correct plan)

thats all i can think of right now...
    11-10-08 11:16 PM
    damn guys im complitly lost ova here. need lots of explaining from you guys. first let me tell you guys i just join this web forum. ok here is the questions well tell me guys i have bb curve 8320 tmobile and i have $30 bussiness plan which i have very lemited minutes but i do have wireless setup and in my house there is 4 computer and one xbox 360 all of them connected to each other meaning all of them setup on network like server. when you guys talking about using minutes and pay nothing because u guys using wifi so that mean u can call anybody and u dont pay for your min? please let me know guys what is the trick? and do you guys know anything about tzone hake like there is the program for iphone u just download that program and pay only $5 to tmobile and get unlemited access of internet and emails soo please let me know guys
    11-18-08 07:26 PM
    Never heard of the $5.00 data plan, but I use wifi free at home and at many hotspots. I use a pp sim for my voice calls which are very few indeed.

My average bill is about $6.00 month.
    11-27-08 08:57 AM
    I am with t-mobile and have the unlimited data plan. which plan do you have to have to have the free calls using wifi and tethering capibilitys? harder than **** to find this info on the t-mobile site..
    12-13-08 09:32 PM
    I am with t-mobile and have the unlimited data plan. which plan do you have to have to have the free calls using wifi and tethering capibilitys? harder than **** to find this info on the t-mobile site..
    Data is free via wifi, not the voice, but it may be possible like it is on the PC.

I use a pp sim for the voice, and free data/internet on my net and many others including mcdonalds and starbucks.
    12-13-08 09:56 PM
    So, just because my bold says it can have wi fi doesn't mean I can actually use it? I haveunlimittes data with att. I also don't have a clue how to get wi fi started on my bold! Please help?
    12-18-08 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD