Carrier support is non existent on a good day, and negative on a bad day no matter if I go to Verizon, ATT, Sprint...whatever. Why is there not a BBRY store that would have educated staff, located in a major US financial center?
    09-22-15 06:06 PM
    Well, the regular argument is BlackBerry tried it before and it failed, which is true. They had them in airports as well as Wireless Giant locations. The other side of that is that people those were terrible places to have stores and they're not wrong in saying that however, BlackBerry seemingly doesn't want to have to deal with it in the US. Also, keep in mind the shop in Germany isn't permanent... it's just a pop up shop and BlackBerry DOES do those all over the place when there is special events and such they sponsor. But yeah, there's no permanent spot in place.
    09-22-15 06:14 PM
    In would say because that is where the majority of the market focus is. Which as a fan of BlackBerry myself I think it sucks.
    09-22-15 06:46 PM