This was just on the news channel squawk box
    What is wrong with all these news people. They had nothing better to discuss??
    Why are so many people against BlackBerry?-img_20150114_065449.jpg

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 05:59 AM
    It's just like a running joke people like to make fun of the company cause they think it's funny.

Not sure I can think of many other examples though?

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 06:03 AM
    They couldn't say anything about the about the qnx software being used in the automotive industry, nope blackberry got busted tweeting with an iPhone Realy

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 06:09 AM
    I saw this on CNBC...Blackberry is at fault for tweeting from their official Twitter account with an iPhone. That was plain stupid!

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 06:31 AM
    Car wreaks sell. Then when your CEO talks about iPhones like they suck what do you expect?
    jmr1015 and Velocitymj like this.
    01-14-15 06:34 AM
    This was to be expected. People love it when someone or some company makes a boo-boo like this. I don't think they're against BlackBerry per se - if an Apple employee or a Google one had done something similar, they'd have poked fun at them too.
    MADBRADNYC, kbz1960, TGR1 and 5 others like this.
    01-14-15 06:51 AM
    ^^What he said!^^

Top executives did...

And we did...

Search and ye shall find.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 07:11 AM
    This was to be expected. People love it when someone or some company makes a boo-boo like this. I don't think they're against BlackBerry per se - if an Apple employee or a Google one had done something similar, they'd have poked fun at them too.
    Well, the CEO of Google uses a blackberry, but I don't see the media lathering all up about that.

My daughter works for Apple but uses an Acer computer and a BlackBerry smartphone.

Regardless, you have to admit that it is funny. Hopefully it doesn't end up hurting blackberry. It would be interesting to find out whom tweeted that and why they used an iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 07:13 AM
    I have a feeling it might have happened because they took the picture of the Classic with the iPhone and just went ahead and posted it without thinking. Obviously the Classic couldn't take a picture of itself.

They didn't think of sending the picture to the BlackBerry and posting from there.

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>?
    Last edited by OTCHRussell; 01-14-15 at 07:46 AM.
    01-14-15 07:32 AM
    Media in US are very US centric and have a cult for Apple.

Apple uses many Windows products in their labs, in their cloud, in their data centers and no mainstream media would even touch Apple's fame on that.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 07:38 AM
    i have a feeling it might have happened because they took the picture of the classic with the iphone and just went ahead and posted it without thinking. Obviously the classic couldn't take a picture of itself.

They didn't think of sending the picture to the blackberry and posting from there.

9000 > q10 > z10 >z30>?

Why are so many people against BlackBerry?-31ac230167abe5f936d52acfb3c1bf62.jpg

z10stl100-3/10.3.1.1949
    eyesopen1111 and its Steve like this.
    01-14-15 07:45 AM
    I have a feeling it might have happened because they took the picture of the Classic with the iPhone and just went ahead and posted it without thinking. Obviously the Classic couldn't take a picture of itself.

They didn't think of sending the picture to the BlackBerry and posting from there.

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>?
    That doesn't make sense! Why not just take a picture of the classic with another classic? Haha

Posted via CB10
    hindsketchup238 and MikeX74 like this.
    01-14-15 07:54 AM
    People simply don't like things that are different and will make fun of them (people, culture, ethnicity, sexual preference, etc). Ironically in this day and age of modern technology with so called incredible means of communication, people are still ignorant about so much. It truly is unbelievable how gullible and trustworthy people are in making decisions simply based on the advice of others, who's advice is often misguided and based on blind loyalty. Many don't even know why they've made such a decision but because everyone else has, it must be the right one.

Let's just face it. It is much easier in today's society to become a follower rather than a leader. The world is full of sheep. However, I choose to be a leader and will take the path less traveled--- perhaps that of a Sheep Dog! Only when the wolf arrives does the sheep realize that perhaps they've made the wrong decision! By then it may be too late...

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 07:58 AM
    It's very sad, I was in a meeting yesterday with some of my clients and they where complaining about how bad email is on the iPhone and they wish they had their Blackberry phones back!! I put my red Passport on the table in meeting mode and all they did was stare at it, at the end of the meeting a couple of folks asked me "what the hell is that" and then they seen the Blackberry logo and said, Oh! I thought they where out of business??

I proceeded to show them the device with the new features of OS10 compared to their older BB legacy devices, I brought up the Hub, Peak and showed them how quick I could multi task and go between the Hub and my emails, messages and social apps without using the stupid home button. They could't believe that Blackberry had a device on the market that could do this. Three of them where still complaining about emails and how they could not forward an email with an attachment on his iPhone.

I then showed them how I can download the attachment, save it to a folder and then compose a new email and attach the file I just downloaded to it and send it off. After it was all said and done, they still where fumbling with their iPhones and mumbling that how great the iPad was and so on. I just laughed and told them, not bad for a company who is suppose to be out of business!! Maybe one day Apple will have an app to make your device more productive and I left.

I just can't waste my energy anymore to folks who put style and being with the "in crowd" over functionality and productivity, their loss, my gain. I keep preaching the Blackberry brand where ever I go here in the USA to anyone who has an open mind.
    01-14-15 08:00 AM
    That doesn't make sense! Why not just take a picture of the classic with another classic? Haha

Posted via CB10
    If you have 2.

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>?
    01-14-15 08:01 AM
    It's very sad, I was in a meeting yesterday with some of my clients and they where complaining about how bad email is on the iPhone and they wish they had their Blackberry phones back!! I put my red Passport on the table in meeting mode and all they did was stare at it, at the end of the meeting a couple of folks asked me "what the hell is that" and then they seen the Blackberry logo and said, Oh! I thought they where out of business??

I proceeded to show them the device with the new features of OS10 compared to their older BB legacy devices, I brought up the Hub, Peak and showed them how quick I could multi task and go between the Hub and my emails, messages and social apps without using the stupid home button. They could't believe that Blackberry had a device on the market that could do this. Three of them where still complaining about emails and how they could not forward an email with an attachment on his iPhone.

I then showed them how I can download the attachment, save it to a folder and then compose a new email and attach the file I just downloaded to it and send it off. After it was all said and done, they still where fumbling with their iPhones and mumbling that how great the iPad was and so on. I just laughed and told them, not bad for a company who is suppose to be out of business!! Maybe one day Apple will have an app to make your device more productive and I left.

I just can't waste my energy anymore to folks who put style and being with the "in crowd" over functionality and productivity, their loss, my gain. I keep preaching the Blackberry brand where ever I go here in the USA to anyone who has an open mind.
    Your example supports my position regarding decisions based on blind loyalty rather than practicality. Lol

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 08:05 AM
    If you don't know by now you need to read the forums, do a Google search and get out in the real world.

Thread is a waste of space.

BlackBerry hates America!
    01-14-15 08:07 AM
    It was probably some managers sons phone that was on the counter at their home.
    I don't get it? Why would a managers sons phone have access to the official BlackBerry Twitter account?

What did I miss?

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 08:23 AM
    01-14-15 08:24 AM
    oh wow... and the point is?

the head of samsung uses a nokia.... is it world wide media?

goggle boss uses a Bold9900

big deal.
    BBVegasGirl80 and Alvin Loh like this.
    01-14-15 08:30 AM
    If I was a news producer or editor I would see this as easy pickings! No need to get defensive about this one. Blackberry screwed up.
    01-14-15 08:39 AM
    Well, the CEO of Google uses a blackberry, but I don't see the media lathering all up about that.
    So, tell me: how do you know that the former CEO of Google, Eric Schmidt, uses a BB? Did you personally see him with one? Or did you read/hear about it in the media?

The double-standards here are amazing.
    01-14-15 08:45 AM
    So, tell me: how do you know that the former CEO of Google, Eric Schmidt, uses a BB? Did you personally see him with one? Or did you read/hear about it in the media?

The double-standards here are amazing.
    Eric Schmidt's own words
    Google chairman Eric Schmidt: ?I still love BlackBerrys? | Financial Post
    01-14-15 09:43 AM
    Sooner or later you people will have to realize that people use what they want, what works best for them.... God for bid if it isn't the beloved blackberry.
    Just because the hardcore fans here swear by them and jump on every product and news channel they can that doesn't have the same taste but yet cry fowl when others do the same....its a 2 way street.
    01-14-15 09:59 AM
    True, but that is still a media source. If it weren't for the media, you wouldn't have known.
    21stNow likes this.
    01-14-15 10:04 AM
139 123 ...