This just struck me as the natural conclusion to:

Q. What’s the difference between an Android users & a BlackBerry user?
    A. BlackBerry users have Credit Cards

So if Android users don’t have any $$$ Why would they care if someone stole their banking info?
    All the hackers would get would be empty bank accounts

Btw THIS IS A JOKE, please do not get offended by it if you are visiting us from our friends over at Android Central.
    Speaking of which, please don't post this on an Android forum as that would be a bit trollish…..
    Also, I know there is more to security then just banking info.
    07-22-12 03:21 PM
    I guess the real reason (not to be a downer on the humor or anything...) is that the core markets are different. Almost all Android's growth has come on the consumer side, or at least all the early growth did.

BlackBerry built its reputation in "more secure" environments and the consumer success in the US was sort of accidental.

And interestingly each platform is trying to become more of what they are not. RIM hopes BB10 will facilitate a powerful consumer apps experience. And the latest versions of Android have implemented better security features like ASLR.
    Last edited by southlander; 07-22-12 at 03:38 PM.
    pantlesspenguin and Drew808 like this.
    07-22-12 03:34 PM
    And interestingly each platform is trying to become more of what they are not. RIM hopes BB10 will facilitate a powerful consumer apps experience. And the latest versions of Android have implemented better security features like ASLR.
    Yea that's a good point I would say it's the platorms shoring up their weeknesses....
    07-22-12 03:52 PM
    This just struck me as the natural conclusion to:

Q. What’s the difference between an Android users & a BlackBerry user?
    A. BlackBerry users have Credit Cards

So if Android users don’t have any $$$ Why would they care if someone stole their banking info?
    All the hackers would get would be empty bank accounts

Btw THIS IS A JOKE, please do not get offended by it if you are visiting us from our friends over at Android Central.
    Speaking of which, please don't post this on an Android forum as that would be a bit trollish…..
    Also, I know there is more to security then just banking info.
    Isn't the new version of that - "blackberry users' parents have credit cards".

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Knightcrawler likes this.
    07-22-12 04:15 PM
    no no

It's:

"Blackberry users are more beautiful"

Sent from a beautiful but old BB 8520 or a new and shinny PB 2.0
    07-22-12 05:04 PM

Last edited by bbpandy; 07-22-12 at 05:24 PM.
    PedroBorgas likes this.
    07-22-12 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD