You see, back in the day, i always used to think Blackberry users had class and sophistication, even on the internet forums.
    And thought it was basically android users,etc who used to mess these forums up with sh*tposting and making fun of each other.

But all that i see now is, Blackberry users are extremely defensive and go wild if they find anything negative about their phones. I started looking at posts from 2007-08-09, people actually discussed sensibly, and with logic.
    It's kind of difficult to carry out a proper conversation with people, as alot of them will soon frown and start talking bashing iOS, Android, and what not. It's like more they do it, the better they feel. Kids with Blackberry10 as their first phone think they know Blackberry, start up senseless arguments, troll each other. People type full fledged articles of 10-20lines in the forums, out of which 3-4 lines actually makes some sense.

Sure the logical discussions still happen, but the amount of trolling and talking rude to each under, under the impression that owning a Blackberry makes people smart, and people with android/iOS (basically - Droid bots, and sheeple, yes, i see these keywords in here ) are basically wasting time.
    What went wrong?
    05-10-14 10:51 PM
    Not to be rude, but do we really need ANOTHER thread like this? We just had one of these earlier this week. Fights will ensue, thread will be closed.
    05-10-14 11:18 PM
    This topic has been discussed many times. Below is a link to a similar thread created 5 days ago.

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...d-here-929424/
    05-10-14 11:21 PM
    I agree. So many duplicate threads.
    Well, we do understand your point however would appreciate if you can double check before submitting a new thread. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    05-10-14 11:26 PM
    because deep inside their iPhone lovers, I honestly don't get why people get angry the minute someone points out something negative about BlackBerry hahah, it's just ridiculous, like Justin Bieber fans or something

Star Wars fan? Come join us C00121E8E
    Doggerz likes this.
    05-10-14 11:27 PM
    Wow. The OP is makes a point, because ironically its happening within this thread now. Instead of contributing to this post, lets condescend the OP because the topic has already been talked about. I mean every thread in here is a repeat of another thread.

To the OP, I know exactly what you mean. I am former BB user, so automatically I dont know nothing about technology and obviously a follower. Ive seen it too many times.
    05-10-14 11:28 PM