Wow. I can't imagine working in an environment like this. I wouldn't last long.
    The HR department here (the mods) really do have their work cut out for them!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    07-04-12 01:31 PM
    No! I don't want to hear about anything but BlackBerry. Deal?
    how do you plan to stay on a pure blackberry topic in a thread called "why people (iphone, android users) think blackberry's are inadequate"...I guess goes to iphone and android users..don't you think?? I am not trying to put you down, just making sense of your call..
    Rickroller likes this.
    07-04-12 01:32 PM
    Pk is too nice. I say, go away all non BlackBerry users including mods.
    What about the people who use both? Are we supposed to go away and not offer our opinions? Or should we just tout how great BB is when posting on the forums?
    07-04-12 01:39 PM
    What about the people who use both? Are we supposed to go away and not offer our opinions? Or should we just tout how great BB is when posting on the forums?
    Exactly. This is an ever going pissing contest....well it's entertaining in my opinion. But here's the thing: why can we have a threesome?. I have a bb9780 I love a lot of stuff about it. I have a sensation and I am discovering new things about the phone and hey, I might get a windows 8 phone when it comes out. I don't find my 9780 inadequate just for the fact that now the android can drive the car for me and probably there's an app coming that will make coffee for me in the mornings. I am not planing to dump my 9780...why would I? Form factor, integration of facebook, twitter etc, I use bbm a lot..

I think it all comes down to a personal experience. Ultimately, I prefer that technology works for me and not the other way around. I can have the best of everything with no compromise..

Actually, I am going to sell my sensation and get me a galaxy note....But I don't have a reason why dumping my beautiful and comfortable-in hand bb9780...
    07-04-12 02:04 PM
    Yes, if f you use both you are cast away too! Because then we have to hear about non BlackBerry phones.
    07-04-12 02:06 PM
    how do you plan to stay on a pure blackberry topic in a thread called "why people (iphone, android users) think blackberry's are inadequate"...I guess goes to iphone and android users..don't you think?? I am not trying to put you down, just making sense of your call..
    The thread should be deleted. And all non BlackBerry threads.
    07-04-12 02:08 PM
    EVERYONE is welcome here as long as they follow the posting rules and guidelines!
    You probably missed this post, Chrisy..

But, hey, you can make suggestion maybe straight to Kevin, who's the owner of the site..to ban immediately anyone who talks anything other than blackberry stuff...maybe hire people to police the site 24/7 for free..it might work...
    07-04-12 02:22 PM
    Yes, if f you use both you are cast away too! Because then we have to hear about non BlackBerry phones.
    I promise you, discussions of non-BB phones will stop as soon as the "iSheep" talk and misinformation stops being spread. Apart from the trolls (that I agree don't belong here) the only time I see the other platforms being brought up is to clarify misinformation. If pro-RIMers stop talking about platforms they know nothing about, the conversations would stop.

But it's really not fair to want people who use other devices to leave. If it wasn't for trying to clear up misinformation, I really don't think people would know I'm an Android user based on my other posts (well, besides having my devices listed in my profile). I talk about being excited for BB10. I talk about learning OS7. I'm an equal opportunity mobile enthusiast. When I'm on CB, I'm here to talk about BB and I really dislike that a lot of the time I feel unwelcome/stupid/etc for liking another platform as well. I dislike that a lot of my time and energy goes into clearing up misinformation that pro-RIMers are slinging around. I really don't understand why they feel the need to bash other platforms to justify liking BlackBerry. There's just no need for it. Again, you wouldn't hear me utter a peep about Android if it wasn't for the bashing.
    avt123 and john_v like this.
    07-04-12 02:23 PM
    You probably missed this post, Chrisy..

But, hey, you can make suggestion maybe straight to Kevin, who's the owner of the site..to ban immediately anyone who talks anything other than blackberry stuff...maybe hire people to police the site 24/7 for free..it might work...
    Chrisy is a former mod, just fyi .
    07-04-12 02:25 PM
    Who is worse, the trolls, or the ones who keep feeding the trolls?
    07-04-12 02:27 PM
    Oh ffs people.
    howarmat, ajst222 and Chrisy like this.
    07-04-12 02:31 PM
311 ... 111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD