Don't forget about embracing the # key. Pronounced "pound" or for the kids, "hash".

Posted via CB10
    I thought that symbol was the lines that go through the BBRY symbol
    04-22-14 10:17 AM
    I do not think this is BlackBerry's doing...I think it has to do with the field on the website not being an actual "email field" on some sites so the keyboard doesn't know if you are in one or not. Just my personal opinion
    I imagined it would be something like that but while blackberry can't change websites, they can change the layout of their keyboard to be a bit more efficient.
    However there are workarounds users can do. Such as adding your email address to the dictionary etc

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    04-22-14 11:05 AM
    Have you seen the people that complained about no trackpad? Change the Keyboard and they will storm Waterloo, all 100 of them. BlackBerry is catering now to the squeaky wheel, and the thousands of sales that will generate.

Posted via CB10
    I'm kind of sorry you feel that way good sir, but I can say; at least those of us with the physical keyboards already have an @ sign without flipping to a different key set to get it
    04-22-14 02:21 PM
    Swipe down on the keyboard and the characters appear. It is not that complicated to get to.

Sent from the best touch keyboard, the Z.
    04-22-14 03:27 PM
    I'm kind of sorry you feel that way good sir, but I can say; at least those of us with the physical keyboards already have an @ sign without flipping to a different key set to get it
    But it requires the Alt key also, so it's basically the same as a swipe down on a BB10 virtual keyboard. Two actions...

6 of one, half a dozen of the other.
    Mack Gans likes this.
    04-22-14 08:29 PM
    But it requires the Alt key also, so it's basically the same as a swipe down on a BB10 virtual keyboard. Two actions...

6 of one, half a dozen of the other.
    True but speedy typers have both thumbs on the keyboard anyway, how could it be any more instant?
    04-23-14 08:40 AM
    True but speedy typers have both thumbs on the keyboard anyway, how could it be any more instant?
    Regardless, we've all wasted 10x more time here debating it than anyone will ever save...
    BitPusher2600 likes this.
    04-23-14 07:16 PM
32 12