We should thank Crackberry - especially Kevin for that! (instead of complaining about yesterday's presentation).

We are so fortunate that Crackberry keeps us so well informed! Kevin is well known at Blackberry!

Blackberry has specifically thanked Crackberry fans for their support. Their CEO knows Kevin by his first name.

Kevin - When do we get to see pictures after you finish your haircut.?
    01-31-13 07:13 AM
    Thanks for the post and kind words!

Yep, it's amazing just how much things are different for us over the past year with Thorsten Heins and the new C-Level team at BlackBerry in place.

BlackBerry is completely supportive and appreciative of the CrackBerry community. And the best part is THEY WANT OUR FEEDBACK. They know we are the loyal customer base, and that what we say matters. Even since getting the BlackBerry Z10 I have been giving BlackBerry a ton of direct feedback. So we have to keep it coming.

Lots more content to come... I haven't had a proper clean up yet on the hair - will do that when I get back to Toronto.. maybe tomorrow or over the weekend.

Keep it locked to CrackBerry - the fun has just begun!

Kevin
    01-31-13 07:37 AM
    Really great to hear Kevin! Thanks so much for all you have done and are doing. Much appreciation!!
    01-31-13 07:54 AM