I send a lot of emails with about 2.5 MB of attachments per email. I'm wondering why there isn't a progress bar to show how close the email is to being sent. This seems like something that blackberry would have included a long time ago...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-10 08:12 PM
    the only one that can answer that is rim...
    01-10-10 09:07 PM
    These are simple things that rim just doesn't pay attention to. But be careful critizing rim bc the crackberry gestapo are gonna come around....

01-10-10 09:22 PM
    I've seen status when I highlight my sent email in a green status bar.

01-10-10 09:28 PM
    Might be an OS version issue. On my S2 (running 5.0) I see status of the emails when I highlight them.

01-10-10 11:06 PM
    Yes on 5.0 it shows a status bar it doesnt on older OS but does it even matter? Once its sent a check mark is there to let u know its sent.

01-10-10 11:22 PM
    It does matter because I have a CDMA phone, so I can't send data and text/call at the same time and my Pearl will only send one email for 30 minutes. So if I make a call in the middle of sending an email, it cuts into the original 30 minutes. So it will usually fail to send. If I had a progress bar, I would know how much longer I would have to wait before I could make a call or text someone.

01-11-10 06:10 PM
    Does anyone have a screenshot of the progress bar on OS 5.0?

01-11-10 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD