To keep it simple and sweet the new pricing structure for BB services makes sense because let's say I have a Playbook and it comes with BBM, it would really be silly to have me pay for that BB service just to have a PlayBook. It would deter me from even getting it if I have to pay for that simple service.
    12-24-12 08:21 AM
    the issue w/ having bbm on PB and BB Z10 is synchronization. BBM now uses BB ID. Will it sync to both? also, BBM on PB could only be released on 4G PB, which almost no one has. the wifi version does not have access to BIS.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    12-24-12 08:30 AM
    To keep it simple and sweet the new pricing structure for BB services makes sense because let's say I have a Playbook and it comes with BBM, it would really be silly to have me pay for that BB service just to have a PlayBook. It would deter me from even getting it if I have to pay for that simple service.
    It does make sense. And I highly doubt RIM has come this far and hasn't thought through their new pricing. I'm not worried. Investors just get spooked when executives give non-specific answers when it comes to finances.
    12-24-12 08:38 AM