To everyone out there. I've been a BlackBerry for a while and I've also had others devices with different OS's iPhone,Windows,Android and others to name a few. It's seem that those with negative thoughts have yet to understand the market or further more BlackBerry as a whole. No one in there right mind would put on a size 10 shoe if there a size 9 or 11 because it would not fit them correct. With this being said if your closed minded feel free to keep some things factual. Other then that when buying a device buy what fits you and don't put others down for what they decide as you wouldn't want someone putting you down for what you choose. Do unto others as you want done to you simple. Final... I know I can't stop the negative feed back I'll imbrace it but just keep this in mind the enegery you bring to others is what will be brought to you. thanks and feel free to bbm me
    2B074C9F

Posted via CB10
    Warlack, greenberry666 and RafiqK like this.
    09-22-13 05:28 PM
    Thanks for this post, well said

Lilly's hand stitched Frankenstein Z10 powered by OS 10.2.0.1745
    09-22-13 05:36 PM
    I never understood this either and it is nice to know that there are other who do not understand this childish behaviour...

We can love our Blackberries and still use the other devices.

All the hate and bashing is just pointless. You are not a traitor if you swap to another device. All of them are pretty much equal an just offer more for one use case than the other. In the end all features will get copied anyway....

My thoughts about the world we're living in
    09-22-13 05:44 PM
    Double post
    09-22-13 06:00 PM
    I don't understand why there is so much panic. Things like what happens to my phone if BlackBerry is sold goes out of business. Nothing happens! Do you think some elf is going to come and steel it?

Relax people. If you liked the phones and the company before then keep your head down and keep the faith.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 06:06 PM
    Thanks for the love everyone may we share this post in hopes of opening up the mind of others who are closed minded. Add me via bbm 2B074C9F

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 06:53 PM
    Though I'm still a fan and I won't replace my Z10 anytime soon. It's just hard to support a company that keeps on giving the media reasons to make fun of them. Don't get me wrong though, I still am supporting BlackBerry all the way it's just that now, I understand why some people are negative these days. Not being able to execute BBM4all further verifies people's perception about the company. Sad really.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 07:24 PM
    I have a pair of size 11 and I'm a size 9.5/10. What now..

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 07:47 PM
    I hear you OP. By coming to this site the past couple of days the opinion of others is starting to rub off onto me, an it shouldn't. Might delete my CB10 app until I get surprised with a BBM invite from someone on iOS.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 08:40 PM
    Yes totally unfair! Blackberry is a company that makes great phones and o/s but unfortunately a lot of people went a different way cuz of delays etc. That includes consumers and devs. Looking back, would they have done things differently? Of course, but it's a company. Cant blame them for making promises they can't keep. I am sure they tried but realized it wasn't worth it financially. Its very sad and I feel terrible for them now with all the bad things happening. Thor! Give me your job and I promise to turn things around! I won't even demand a 55 mill buyout!

Q10 10.2.0.1725 thanks BL Team
    09-22-13 08:51 PM
    Great post. Like the post about Apple in the 80's. If they had the social connections we have now they would have said the same thing about Apple then.

BlackBerry was my first smart phone and it'll always be my smart phone.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 10:01 PM