After Installed Parrot Voice recording app on my BB 10. 2 it run fine for sometime, until one day my device started to alert me for low space.. and when I try to user Parrot it was recording but when you done and you to save the file.. Parrot gave me an error and lost the file I was recording. suddenly my phone started to act weird which forced me to restart.. after it never came on it stuck on 100% with pupple ring. I search almost every forum online couldn't fine solution I have to loose all my recording by reinstall the BB OS..
    I switch to Parrot Pro which allows me to save file to my choice of distanation.. it works for a week or so.. just yesterday it gave me the same error of not saving the file.. and minute later my BB start to act up and after restarting it also stuck on 100% and I left the phone on until it run out of battery plug back on the power still experience 100% ... is any one ever went through that problem..? does low space on device memory can cause boot hang on 100%..? Please help.
    10-19-14 08:49 PM
    How big is your sd card? Is that full too?
    10-19-14 08:55 PM
    What I am thinking is your phone doesn't have enough memory to boot the phone that's what I am thinking if that even has anything to do with the problem

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 09:08 PM
    My SD is 16 GB which previously Free Parrot app wont allow to save recorded files to SD or any other place beside its native choice.. now after purches a Pro version was able to select SD but it did work for few days untill Parrot gave me an error that I didn't permit Parrot to save to SD and yesterday everytime I lauched the app.. it kept on telling me "Thank you for purchesing Pro version close and restart Parrot" and it will close.. and that made me restart the phone.
    Last edited by Jitukali; 10-19-14 at 09:51 PM.
    10-19-14 09:37 PM
    That's odd I've been using the pro version for some time and never had any problems.
    Maybe contact the developer. It could be a bug

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 10:55 PM