I love the BB10 OS. It's a great system. But the Hardware is out of date. Much apps need vm to run - they do it slowley. That's one great problem. Where is the QC808 or QC810 device? Fingerprint reader? State of the art cam module? Second screen like LG V10? BB has nothing like this. The keyboard from the passport is okay, the priv one too, but that's just one thing, there is more possible today.

An other great problem is the new private browser. why the hell does it need a second app since the last update? That sucks really enormous! I can't use my bookmarks and i have to switch from app to app. WHY? And why does ad blocking not work? The browser app is really bad - and i use it very much. It's a BB killer.

Last thing really sucks is bbm. It's a great app. I love the smilies. But why do this app, if i use smiiles, every time activate stickers page instead of smilies page? And newest thing ... they show sticker sets to buy directly in bbm, not only in the stickers store. ARE YOU STUPID BB?

Thanks for reading and good bye.
    10-01-15 06:21 AM
    Aidos, farewell, buh-bye, ngemist, au revoir, and so on.

Posted via CB10
    TJ Strozier likes this.
    10-01-15 06:38 AM
    I love the BB10 OS. It's a great system. But the Hardware is out of date. Much apps need vm to run - they do it slowley. That's one great problem. Where is the QC808 or QC810 device? Fingerprint reader? State of the art cam module? Second screen like LG V10? BB has nothing like this. The keyboard from the passport is okay, the priv one too, but that's just one thing, there is more possible today.

An other great problem is the new private browser. why the hell does it need a second app since the last update? That sucks really enormous! I can't use my bookmarks and i have to switch from app to app. WHY? And why does ad blocking not work? The browser app is really bad - and i use it very much. It's a BB killer.

Last thing really sucks is bbm. It's a great app. I love the smilies. But why do this app, if i use smiiles, every time activate stickers page instead of smilies page? And newest thing ... they show sticker sets to buy directly in bbm, not only in the stickers store. ARE YOU STUPID BB?

OK firstly, which BlackBerry smartphone were you using, because until this point it doesn't seem clear to me. You comment about the Priv, yet you ask where the SD808/810 is? The Priv would have an 808. Other than the LG v10, which device has a secondary screen of a similar design? Tell me, because I don't know. You shouldn't be that dumb to compare a phone that is 1 year old, to phones that came out yesterday or last week. If the Priv or any new BlackBerry device has outdated hardware then your argument may have been valid. Isn't a dual curved edge screen good? The keyboard is just one thing? Which smartphone manufacturer has perfected a keyboard on a smartphone? Who? Because I don't know. BlackBerry's keyboard isn't good, it's a gold standard.

Now on to the point of the private browser, some people actually like this feature. I for one wanted to be able to use the main browser and private browser simultaneously, so 2 separate apps make sense to me. Or would you have preferred to have private tabs instead of a completely new browser?

The BBM is set to go to the sticker by default. If you are typing and want to use a smiley before sending your message, clicking on the icon would direct you to the smiley section and not the sticker section.

You really need to think before posting things in public forums like this.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 06:55 AM
    Ur very funny. To much time? Good bye says bye bye while closing thread. No brain?
    10-01-15 06:56 AM
    The priv is not on the market. BB has no device on market with up to date hardware, yet. LG V10 is just an example. There is the Yotaphone with 2 screens, while u ask. It's not interesting that BB keyboards are gold standard. Phone with a keyboard is okay, independent of it is the very very very best keyboard I don't need an android phone with keyboard. Time tell's other users need a keyboard or not.

"Or would you have preferred to have private tabs instead of a completely new browser? "
    Absolutely. Like it was for long time. Or at least bookmarks in that second app!

And for u: BBM is advertising sticker sets. Do you think this is normal for a business device maker?

"You really need to think before posting things in public forums like this."
    Say you. Hmmm. Think for your self, guy - lol!
    10-01-15 07:03 AM
    The priv is not on the market. BB has no device on market with up to date hardware, yet. LG V10 is just an example. There is the Yotaphone with 2 screens, while u ask. It's not interesting that BB keyboards are gold standard. Phone with a keyboard is okay, independent of it is the very very very best keyboard I don't need an android phone with keyboard. Time tell's other users need a keyboard or not.

"Or would you have preferred to have private tabs instead of a completely new browser? "
    Absolutely. Like it was for long time. Or at least bookmarks in that second app!

And for u: BBM is advertising sticker sets. Do you think this is normal for a business device maker?

"You really need to think before posting things in public forums like this."
    Say you. Hmmm. Think for your self, guy - lol!
    The new BlackBerry will have 4 screens all sapphire. It will come with a secret 990 processor please don't go! Wait! Oh please! Why 4 screens you ask? So that four persons can view the device at the same time one playing games one reading newspaper other writing emails and yet another BBM ing

Posted via CB10i
    Last edited by crackbrry fan; 10-01-15 at 07:24 PM.
    anon8448646 likes this.
    10-01-15 07:08 PM
    Ur very funny. To much time? Good bye says bye bye while closing thread. No brain?
    Is that indicative of your username?
    Cerebral plague? 8-)

Thanks for letting us know your grievances regarding BlackBerry phones. Opinions make for a lively discussion. No offense! :-D

  Ahoy, Privateers...! :-)  
    10-01-15 09:57 PM

You can deactivate stickers and then whenever u want to use smileys, only the smileys will come up, no stickers. It can be done via the settings button near all the stickers you have installed on your phone.

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2639
    10-01-15 09:59 PM
    The new BlackBerry will have 4 screens all sapphire. It will come with a secret 990 processor please don't go! Wait! Oh please! Why 4 screens you ask? So that four persons can view the device at the same time one playing games one reading newspaper other writing emails and yet another BBM ing

Posted via CB10i
    A second screen like Yotaphone can be used to read pdf files or ebooks, in sunny locations. Nice thing. A second screen like V10 or S6 can be used to show little informations while using first screen for.other things. I think this is usefull. Try it before you mean you don't need it
    10-02-15 05:16 AM
    Is that indicative of your username?
    Cerebral plague? 8-)

Thanks for letting us know your grievances regarding BlackBerry phones. Opinions make for a lively discussion. No offense! :-D

  Ahoy, Privateers...! :-)  
    Looks like you don't understand my username. Without a brain there can't be a cerebral plague
    10-02-15 05:19 AM
    You can deactivate stickers and then whenever u want to use smileys, only the smileys will come up, no stickers. It can be done via the settings button near all the stickers you have installed on your phone.

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2639
    I know the system in and out. I use it all days long since BB10 is on market. And there is no option to use stickers with second priority.
    10-02-15 05:22 AM
    Goodbye and good luck!
    10-02-15 05:29 AM