Yes the other day I asked a question on the PB forum and I couldn't help it but add my view on the half baked tablet - a negative comment just like I did except I said a half baked rubbish..
    So people that answered my question and those that didn't, saw my comment on the PB and rushed to throw insults at me, I ofcourse responded in a harsher way
    It looks as if the people are blaming me fore insulting the PB yes, but is itt. My fault? Did I throw a half baked WebOS ripoff. Called it a professional tablet without native email,calendar - thus insulting the word proffesional
    I didn't,neither did I make the AppWorld with little or no apps the little are infact rubbish approved by RIM to get some apps there,
    In doing a honest unbiased critism of RIM you get called a troll,and labelled all manner of insults, - is it their fault that RIMs stock is falling,losing marketplace share to iOS and Andrioid or delayed the 9900 to september right in time for iPhone 5,
    I read the coomments in the forum and people said they are getting iP5 when 9900 wass delayed and many would leave for iPhone 5 when iOS 5 is announced and opt for iMessage - I didn't say that read the comments
    So now in CrackBerry one is not allowed to critize RIM or say the truth - they are falling -without insulted BB fans are like iBoys - Apple fanboys, .. RIM is sinking why can't people accept, and the co-ceoS should go
    Now people say I should send suggestions to RIM - waste of my time, what betterr way of complaining or sugggestions than the CeoS seeing stocks dropping, and losing marketshare to competitors and poor sales of PB ,
    The loyal idiots are actually the trolls, and because I said I was from Nigeria a person threw an insult directed at me and my country - how immature,stupid andd childish
    Very sad the level of well stupidity here ...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-11 06:15 PM
    Just accept RIM is doing bad and doing bad decisions and accept critisim

06-07-11 06:18 PM
    I think I posted in that thread....no change in opinion still...go away!
    06-07-11 06:33 PM
    Ps if you could include a link of the thread for our amusement again please, be much appreciated.
    06-07-11 06:35 PM
    Ps if you could include a link of the thread for our amusement again please, be much appreciated.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=6385865#post6385865

To your post above, no change in opinion - same, me too, just sit --> \__

06-07-11 06:38 PM
    i don't think it's stupidity.. although you obviously think otherwise.
    Listen, you are in a BlackBerry forum,and it's a given that most people here, myself included owns a BlackBerry, among other stuff.
    Some members are just more passionate than others..

Why don't you try and go to macrumors.com or any other apple forum and
    comment about the Ipad/Ipad2 's POOR camera and video ( i OWN one as well). i guarantee, you will receive the same amount of "love" that you got here.

FOR those who insulted you and your country, that's just play Wrong.. for that i apologize.
    06-07-11 06:44 PM
    Why do trolls always post using foul language?
    06-07-11 07:07 PM
    The proper and mature thing you should have done was go back and edit your first post. You did not and got slammed for your comment.
    06-07-11 07:24 PM
    stupid is once again the wrong word to use, you were looking for `why are SOME (not all, lets not tarnish everyone with the same brush now) people on this forum rude`.

sadly i think the way you started by calling a product that people own rubbish (repeating it probably didnt help either), then asking questions about it to those same people, its gonna get peoples backs up, doesnt matter what product it is it`ll happen anywhere.

sadly baiting people with phrases like
    am not that jobless to go visit PB forums everday
    were simply never going to help your case.

i think the lesson to be learned here is people will only be as respectful to you, as you are to them (and i guess in some cases their possesions also).

but i do have to totally agree with mark_river19 that insults against you and your country are wrong, as are any personal insults. theres no place for them on these forums.
    06-07-11 07:24 PM
    To the OP, I have just one word: goosfraba...

06-07-11 07:27 PM

id ave gone for wooooosaaaa (if ya havent seen Bad Boys 2 ya havent lived )
    06-07-11 07:29 PM
    Go put your pants on!!
    Try leaving the basement!
    Last edited by Dapper37; 06-07-11 at 07:33 PM.
    06-07-11 07:31 PM
    To the OP,

Maybe if you tried to comment on something like a mature person you would be treated like one.
    06-07-11 07:39 PM
    I'm curious as to why you would start a thread calling everyone here stupid. What kind of responses are you expecting????
    You throw out insults, you are going to get them back regardless.
    If you think the playbook is "half-baked" fine, you are entitled to your opinion, if you have one sell it until it's up to your snuff, if you don't have one, and haven't tried one then quit following what anyone else says about it and try it for yourself.
    It's not really THAT BAD!
    There's also an ignore option here.... put people on ignore and don't stoop to their level and fire back insults. Also helps if you don't start with insults like the title of this thread suggests. Pretty simple.
    Hope mods close this.
    06-07-11 07:52 PM
    perhaps some flames were due to insecurity.

owners wants to read good reviews/comments on what they have bought.
    06-07-11 07:54 PM
    OP - You have reaped what you have sown.
    You didn't write to ask questions. From your very first post in that thread you sought to malign a product that many on that thread had bought and then you proceeded to insult the people who were using it. Then when you are treated with the same disdain you used to supposedly ask your question you cry foul. Well, what did you expect? If you come into my house to criticise my furniture I'll criticise your clothing. If you insult that which I like I will insult that which you like.
    You got as good as you gave. Have the guts to admit that you didn't think they'd best you.
    06-07-11 07:57 PM
    I am amazed this was allowed to go on so long. The mods have been doing such a great job filtering out the mooks I almost forgot they existed. What was that quote from Forrest Gump? Oh yeah, "stupid is as stupid does". Guess they wanted to see you get jumped and I agree, you must have deserved it! Hahaha

06-07-11 08:53 PM
    I am amazed this was allowed to go on so long. The mods have been doing such a great job filtering out the mooks
    had to define "mooks" too funny
    06-07-11 09:44 PM
    Op is an *****.
    06-07-11 10:04 PM
    I am amazed this was allowed to go on so long. The mods have been doing such a great job filtering out the mooks I almost forgot they existed. What was that quote from Forrest Gump? Oh yeah, "stupid is as stupid does". Guess they wanted to see you get jumped and I agree, you must have deserved it! Hahaha

No... but I had a very late finish with work yesterday and didn't get home to 4am. The morning duty moderator had a late start today.

Looks like plenty of trolls trying to attract attention with pointless one-line insults to the OP when I review later.
    06-08-11 06:09 AM
    No... but I had a very late finish with work yesterday and didn't get home to 4am. The morning duty moderator had a late start today.

Looks like plenty of trolls trying to attract attention with pointless one-line insults to the OP when I review later.
    Well I am grateful for that - so I could at least have a laugh with this thread during my lunch break
    So as Rincewind would say: No worries
    06-08-11 06:14 AM
    stupid is once again the wrong word to use, you were looking for `why are SOME (not all, lets not tarnish everyone with the same brush now) people on this forum rude`.

sadly i think the way you started by calling a product that people own rubbish (repeating it probably didnt help either), then asking questions about it to those same people, its gonna get peoples backs up, doesnt matter what product it is it`ll happen anywhere.

sadly baiting people with phrases like

were simply never going to help your case.

i think the lesson to be learned here is people will only be as respectful to you, as you are to them (and i guess in some cases their possesions also).

but i do have to totally agree with mark_river19 that insults against you and your country are wrong, as are any personal insults. theres no place for them on these forums.
    Okay I hear you, I wouldn't put my negative comment next time
    Secondly, I still maintain people are stupid, like you for example you are not, you responded in a polite way while the stupid ones didn't

06-08-11 06:29 AM

English please?

06-08-11 06:30 AM
    Go put your pants on!!
    Try leaving the basement!
    I did just that
    Anything else? No - so GTFO of my thread

06-08-11 06:34 AM
    I'm curious as to why you would start a thread calling everyone here stupid. What kind of responses are you expecting????
    You throw out insults, you are going to get them back regardless.
    If you think the playbook is "half-baked" fine, you are entitled to your opinion, if you have one sell it until it's up to your snuff, if you don't have one, and haven't tried one then quit following what anyone else says about it and try it for yourself.
    It's not really THAT BAD!
    There's also an ignore option here.... put people on ignore and don't stoop to their level and fire back insults. Also helps if you don't start with insults like the title of this thread suggests. Pretty simple.
    Hope mods close this.
    Okay I hear you
    But you said am entitled too my opinion, so people should respect that and just answerr my quuestion witthout insulting me, I mean what I said about the PB is not a lie,is it - no its not...
    People are super obsssed with RIM, not willing to accept the truuth and throw insults and call people wwho dare to critize a troll, which I don't think they are,theyy may be but am a BB user, went from 9700 to 9780 and going to 9900 well earlier than those who call me a troll, and am never joining the iShip

06-08-11 06:40 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD