dear friends i bought z10stl100-2 from ebay it is unlocked mobile in this mobile bbm is not working if i tried to open it shows "no blackberry data bbm is unable to connect to the server please try again later" please help me friends this mobile made in mexico and am using in india
    07-23-16 06:14 AM
    dear friends i bought z10stl100-2 from ebay it is unlocked mobile in this mobile bbm is not working if i tried to open it shows "no blackberry data bbm is unable to connect to the server please try again later" please help me friends this mobile made in mexico and am using in india
    Make sure you have a BlackBerry ID set up:
    https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/login/
    Make sure you are connected to the internet via Mobile Network or WiFi.
    Make sure Data Services is turned on.
    Wait until you see the four BlackBerry spots in the upper right corner of your status bar on your display appear, normally it will be next to your signal bars.
    That means you are now connected to BlackBerry Services and have an easier time getting BBM connected.

See if this helps.
    Wait until you see the four BlackBerry spots in the upper right corner of your status bar on your display appear, normally it will be next to your signal bars.
    That means you are now connected to BlackBerry Services and have an easier time getting BBM connected.

See if this helps.
    07-23-16 06:59 AM

See if this helps.
    I'm having q10 bought from ebay having same problem but I have working internet plan and there I no BlackBerry logo on top right
    08-02-16 09:55 AM

See if this helps.
    I'm having q10 bought from ebay having same problem but I have working internet plan and there I no BlackBerry logo on top right.
    08-02-16 10:15 AM