I searched and didn't see this posted anywhere, so it's a couple of month's old but it's still pretty bad.

BBC News - RIM CEO calls a halt to BBC Click interview

Now, I understand that the UAE security stuff was a headache, but as a CEO he should not have behaved like a petulant child - and that's exactly how he came off. He was asked a question that people have every right to wonder about - whether the UAE issue with BIS/BES was settled, and Lazaridis threw a fit and ended the interview. I don't think the interviewer was rude, nor unprofessional. However, the same can't be said for ML.

I have said before that I don't want RIM to fail. I am still pro RIM, as a Canadian company. I have, however, had an issue with Mike Lazaridis and how he comes off to people. He should not be allowed to speak publically for the company. This isn't the first time he looked bad, and it won't be the last.

Here's hoping that the rumours of a shakeup at the top are true. I'm not fond of Balsillie either, to be honest, but I still like him better for giving Gary Bettman indigestion
    06-12-11 05:54 PM
    06-12-11 06:35 PM
    See, and when I searched I used the term "RIM CEO ends BBC interview" and got no hints, nor did I get suggested threads when I used those same terms in the topic line to see if there were similar threads. Damn you board! *shakes fist*
    06-12-11 06:58 PM
    This is history, not news.
    q649 likes this.
    06-12-11 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD