Amazon does in fact exist in the Netherlands, in Italy, and in many more European countries that were not mentioned.
    However, the app he started to complain about is about phone apps, so what does that have to do with Amazon as a reseller of goods and where they operate? And what's wrong with offering a 2nd app store, after 2 years of everybody complaining about BBW not having enough apps?
    Ye, because those 10 Amazon apps are going to help BlackBerry out. You can't even install Amazon Underground, now that may be useful. To bad I live in Europe, not available for us. Well than no Amazon at all on my phone. The new app showed me some crappy goods of theirs; the Kindle etc. Just accept it guys, if you want 'apps' get an iPhone, nobody bothers making them for BlackBerry or Amazon, and only a few bother for Android, and half of that is mallware.
    09-11-15 07:04 AM
    OP have you reached a decision yet?
    09-11-15 07:22 AM
    Let me remind you, I live in Europe, we have no business with Amazon or whatsoever, neither do we want to.
    It's a bit funny to talk for all Europeans. I'm from Europe as well and where I live, Amazon is quite big. I'm not a very frequent customer but I definitely shop there once in a while.

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR, shupor and tanzarian like this.
    09-11-15 07:51 AM
    Is it possible to remove the those unwanted apps and make your own autoloader?

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-tools-956835/
    Main Features

Sideload (install) Bar files - does not require development mode
    All the file extraction from autoloaders
    Detects if an OS is for OMAP (STL100-1), qc8960 (Z10, Z30, Q10, etc) or qc8974 (Passport only at this time)
    Extract specific apps only
    Compare loaders/blitz packages and extract changed apps
    Split Autoloaders
    Build Autoloaders - directly from BAR files that contain the signed files if they're available

Search for Updates and Software Release Versions.
    Option to auto-install when downloading update files
    eScreen Code generation
    Delete apps from the phone
    Lists of apps to ignore/delete for automation purposes
    Can talk to multiple phones
    Backup/Restore
    09-11-15 07:52 AM
    You can download APK's from the internet
    oh, right. No bloatware, no malware. Is that an advice ?
    C'mon do you seriously issue payments over an "APK from the internet" ?
    09-11-15 08:23 AM
    You seem to be confused... Curve and bold are old OS and Z10, Classic are new OS. So you have two of each and not three.
    I think you misinterpreted him. He said he had 3 BB10 devices and not 3 different models.
    09-11-15 08:26 AM
    Just accept it guys, if you want 'apps' get an iPhone, nobody bothers making them for BlackBerry or Amazon, and only a few bother for Android, and half of that is mallware.
    Ah, ok. That's amen you're searching for ...
    it's here => Your new phone will have less Google bloatware, and that's awesome | Android Central but beware, "less" does not mean "none".
    09-11-15 08:29 AM
    I actually have no Google Apps on my android phone...unless the play store and youtube

Posted via CB10
    How did you get rid of Gmail, Google+, Chrome, Hangouts, Play Games etc???
    09-11-15 08:33 AM
    This is why I asked him if he was kidding when he said something like "...we live in Europe and nobody here wants nor uses Amazon...", which is clearly not true, as Amazon is huge here too.
    His answer was 'The Netherlands', which left me completely at a loss...
    So does this thread and making such a big deal of a - in my opinion - really minor and negligible issue.
    But hey - free speech.
    +1 note: I even use Amazon U.S site for goods unavailable here ...
    09-11-15 08:47 AM
    OP have you reached a decision yet?
    I found a workaround to exterminate the Amazon bloatware, so I'm fine now, thanks.
    brookie229 and DrBoomBotz like this.
    09-11-15 08:57 AM
    By the way OP, please go to your other platform which has no bloatware, then come back and report. We would love to know where it exists.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-15 09:03 AM
    How did you get rid of Gmail, Google+, Chrome, Hangouts, Play Games etc???
    Rooted my old galaxy note 2 and just installed what I needed. Battery life is great and the phone is faster.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-15 09:13 AM
    I bit of a stupid reason to leave ...............just what I think tho
    09-11-15 09:54 AM
    Rooted my old galaxy note 2 and just installed what I needed. Battery life is great and the phone is faster.

Posted via CB10
    Was hoping you wouldn't say that. Have a Tmobile branded LG G4 and the available root methods for the branded versions are a PITA
    09-11-15 10:16 AM
    I bit of a stupid reason to leave ...............just what I think tho
    I'm not leaving, I found a solution, I was looking for something else--than my solution came along.
    09-11-15 12:20 PM
    Welcome home then.
    Wybrem likes this.
    09-11-15 12:49 PM
    Amazon europe is only Germany, France and the uk... so why would the other countries get the Amazon app? Thats what the op meant.

Posted via CB10
    You are missing some country...
    09-12-15 01:46 AM
    I'm glad it cracks you up. I just hate being forced to have American stuff on my phone that is not in my personal
    So all your problem with Amazon is that they are American? :-O

At least you don't have anything against Canadians.
    09-12-15 01:52 AM
    I believe I have deleted amazon app in the past with ghost commander which is available in BlackBerry world.
    Possible workaround.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 04:09 AM
    So all your problem with Amazon is that they are American? :-O

At least you don't have anything against Canadians.
    No no, I mean that in America, you have a great selection on Amazon apps. But due copyright or something not in Europe. So Amazon can get lost.
    09-12-15 04:48 AM
    Hello,

Let me remind you, I live in Europe, we have no business with Amazon or whatsoever, neither do we want to.

You must be joking.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 O2 UK
    09-12-15 05:17 AM
    I'm not leaving, I found a solution, I was looking for something else--than my solution came along.
    You will never leave.

Just kidding

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    09-12-15 07:37 AM
    Good luck with your search: it's your money to spend as you please. The grass is always greener on the other side, until you get there.
    Totally agree. For work we went from Windows phone, to two iphones in a row, then I took the BBERRY plunge. Glad I did. For work phone contract, I am curious what is ahead in two years for BBERRY.

I do like to read on here about the folks that have a PP and Classic. I do wish I also had one. I have not even seen one in real life yet.

 Classic
    09-12-15 08:55 AM
    List of countries that the Amazon AppStore serves:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custo...UvbUpU12571144

Yeah, apparently if you're in the Netherlands you need to set your Amazon store to the US one instead of one of the European ones for whatever reason. Also, a handful of critical apps will be unavailable for whatever reason (I'm looking at you, Spotify!). But meh.
    08-31-16 09:57 PM
74 123