So this was a really long and hard decision but I decided that I had to leave BlackBerry.

I've been with them for years from my first ever smartphone the 9900. I went from that loved it from the very beginning. Unfortunately after a couple years one day at my work it got run over by a forklift (long story). Which brought me to my next BlackBerry the Q10. A device which I loved even more. After a couple years my next upgrade was the DTEK50. This was a tough transition but after some time I grew to love the BlackBerry Android. Then one day I had lost my phone and didn't have one for a week. I bought a the KeyOne but was surprised that I didn't really enjoy the keyboard like I thought I would. Fortunately I got a phone call a week later from a stranger who found my DTEK50 phone while he was walking in some snow (another long story). I returned the KeyOne and began using my DTEK50 again. After several months for whatever reason the top half of my screen wasn't working. This went on for a while to a point where it just wasn't usable anymore. I wanted a new phone but I think I've reached a point where I'm over keyboards. I looked into the BlackBerry Motion but even to this day they are so expensive. I just could not fathom spending $550 - 600 for a phone that came out in October 2017. For the time being I used my girlfriends old phone the Samsung Galaxy J3 (which was an absolute nightmare!). After many stressful months I reached my threshold of annoyance and decided it was time. After much research and looking and prices, specs, etc I went with the Motorola G6 Play and am really happy. For the price I paid its a really good phone. After many years it was a hard decision but I had to leave (at least for now). Hopefully one day I'll return but for the first time for me, my smartphone isn't a BlackBerry.
    01-28-19 10:20 PM
    So this was a really long and hard decision but I decided that I had to leave BlackBerry.

I've been with them for years from my first ever smartphone the 9900. I went from that loved it from the very beginning. Unfortunately after a couple years one day at my work it got run over by a forklift (long story). Which brought me to my next BlackBerry the Q10. A device which I loved even more. After a couple years my next upgrade was the DTEK50. This was a tough transition but after some time I grew to love the BlackBerry Android. Then one day I had lost my phone and didn't have one for a week. I bought a the KeyOne but was surprised that I didn't really enjoy the keyboard like I thought I would. Fortunately I got a phone call a week later from a stranger who found my DTEK50 phone while he was walking in some snow (another long story). I returned the KeyOne and began using my DTEK50 again. After several months for whatever reason the top half of my screen wasn't working. This went on for a while to a point where it just wasn't usable anymore. I wanted a new phone but I think I've reached a point where I'm over keyboards. I looked into the BlackBerry Motion but even to this day they are so expensive. I just could not fathom spending $550 - 600 for a phone that came out in October 2017. For the time being I used my girlfriends old phone the Samsung Galaxy J3 (which was an absolute nightmare!). After many stressful months I reached my threshold of annoyance and decided it was time. After much research and looking and prices, specs, etc I went with the Motorola G6 Play and am really happy. For the price I paid its a really good phone. After many years it was a hard decision but I had to leave (at least for now). Hopefully one day I'll return but for the first time for me, my smartphone isn't a BlackBerry.
    /general-blackberry-news-discussion-rumors-f2/switching-blackberry-another-device-say-your-goodbyes-here-please-dont-start-new-thread-260887/
    01-28-19 10:27 PM