While working through an otherwise ordinary Monday, it occurred to me why I keep my Z. I started my day by checking the weather, my schedule, and emailing my global team about my wear about and availability for Monday. Against my better judgment, I caught up on the overnight tweets at each red light on the drive to work. I then was able to do some quick covert research via Google in a morning meeting (followed by a covert check of the Crackberry forums). Z kept me company as I grabbed a quick 10 minute lunch and helped me prepare for an afternoon meeting. I also was able to retrieve a book I bought last year on my PlayBook with the Kindle app on my Z.

Upon my arrival home, auto sync'd some photos I took of my son as I was coming through the door. After dinner Z helped me research the tool I needed to adjust the seat on my 4 year old's bike. After putting him to bed this evening, and battling my laptop with a VPN that did work, I downloaded the Webex app and jumped on a conference call with my team in Asia and didn't miss a beat.

I am now relaxing in my recliner finishing the ice cream cake my wife got me for Father's Day as well as a post about about how one device has become such a part of my daily life that keeps me moving...

Posted via CB10
    just_luc, joe_23, pili4 and 3 others like this.
    06-17-13 09:22 PM
    Good testimonial! Glad BB10 is keeping you moving!

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 09:31 PM
    Yep. It is an integral part of my life both home and work. I didn't have such a busy day as you today but I did use it to vid chat with my lady who is out of town while I was walking the dog. And spent the afternoon and evening listening to Porcfest live from New Hampshire over Liberty Radio Network. Used it to practice taking more 3D photos which I shared on the TV using DLNA.
    06-17-13 09:33 PM
    Keep It Moving

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 12:25 AM