Even more loyal than the Blacksheep, is the Apple Fanboy. The have some inert calling to parade that their device is better when quite frankly I could not give a ****. What's worse is when Apple wins some ridiculous law suit and they begin to believe that Apple literally creates and invents everything and that everything they **** is gold. It's sickening. I would not care as much but when these people wait in the snow for 40 days to pay 3 times what a product should be priced for, and then have the balls to say it was a worthwhile investment is astounding. Are they trying to cover their asses, or convince themselves that they had not made a huge mistake? I get that it's cool, clean, and simple. Honestly. But when Apple and their legions of sheep start fighting with other companies and people over literally the most ludicrous things, that's where they cross the line.

Just my two-cents.
    Last edited by nquyen; 01-20-13 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Grammar
    01-20-13 03:19 PM
    Dislike, disdain are OK.

We don't need any more hate in this crazy world!

But I catch your drift.
    01-20-13 03:22 PM
    Hate is such a strong word. You mad bro? Jelly? :P

Just enjoy what you have, I really don't see the need to put down people who are quite happy with their purchases (like my Bold 9900, iPhone 4 and Galaxy Nexus). It may very well be a worthwhile investment to some. Just try to remember you're not the centre of the universe okay buddy? BB Fans get enough grief as is, without you adding rabid posts such as these!

Have a good day
    01-20-13 03:25 PM
    This link nquyen | iMore.com: "Win the Ultimate iOS Prize Pack!" kind of hints that your motive for this thread might just be trolling. CLOSED!
    mikeo007, Barljo, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    01-20-13 03:32 PM