There is another world out there. Better, Faster, with more stuff.

Blackberry knew it had me hooked with what the phone could do, and I was not interested in looking elsewhere, but when it started crashing, and rebooting for no reason, I looked around and found a great phone in the Samsung Galaxy II.

I tell you, it is light years ahead of RIM.

Sorry to say goodbye to the blackberry, but hey you dropped the ball.
    03-14-12 11:15 PM
    lots of great phones out there. are you comparing the newer line of BBs out there or a 5 year old phone to a new sam galax II? just curious
    03-14-12 11:23 PM
    What's some stuff your android cant do... What do you mostly miss about bb platform if anything ???

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 Device
    03-14-12 11:27 PM
    03-14-12 11:28 PM
    If your last device was the Style, any phone today would be better, faster and has more stuff.

Technology moves so fast, 3 year old devices are practically prehistoric. It's an unfair comparison.
    03-14-12 11:32 PM
    lots of great phones out there. are you comparing the newer line of BBs out there or a 5 year old phone to a new sam galax II? just curious
    I was thinking of upgrading to another BB, but this is only a year old and I would have stuck with it but after the new OS upgrade, it kept on rebooting while I was scrolling my emails, and it took over 5 minutes to power back on.
    Sometimes it would be off for hours and I had no idea.
    I never bothered to look at then new 7.0 phones, I was so disgusted.
    03-14-12 11:33 PM
    What's some stuff your android cant do... What do you mostly miss about bb platform if anything ???

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 Device
    This is the only thing I miss:
    Wireless BlackBerry Sync for Office Accelerator and Outlook - Baseline Data Systems, Inc

I have over 700 phone numbers on my phone and sync from laptop to blackberry was automatic.
    But I spoke with them and they are coming out with a android version soon.

On the other hand, the android phones are so easy to use and so integrated that it makes up for a couple of months living with having to manually add numbers.

No more reboots and apps that do not work or app writers that just disappear.
    Like Addonis.
    03-14-12 11:37 PM
    If your last device was the Style, any phone today would be better, faster and has more stuff.

Technology moves so fast, 3 year old devices are practically prehistoric. It's an unfair comparison.
    I would not have jumped ship if the product quality was falling so fast.
    I started with the curve and would have been happy in the BB world with the newer phone but if a phone cannot last a couple of years without crashing, I aint playing there game.

Where will RIM be in 3 more years if this keeps up?
    03-14-12 11:39 PM
    You will soon see how green it really is on the other side. Good luck.
    up488 and bobauckland like this.
    03-14-12 11:41 PM
    OMG, you bought a different brand of phone? Whoop-dee-do!!!

Are you sticking with your current brand of socks or have they "let you down" too? Please let us know if you try a different fast food joint than usual...
    03-14-12 11:44 PM
    I would not have jumped ship if the product quality was falling so fast.

I started with the curve and would have been happy in the BB world with the newer phone but if a phone cannot last a couple of years without crashing, I aint playing there game.

Where will RIM be in 3 more years if this keeps up?

You don't own a Playbook, do ya...

It offers great insight to the OS stability RIM will have in BB10.
    03-14-12 11:51 PM
    LOL, never bothered to look at the 7.0 phones and yet you have the gall to suggest that blackberry dropped the ball??? Doesnt sound like you looked around much.

It's pretty easy to trash BB phones when you are comparing a product that was released almost 18 months ago to one that was released almost a full year after.

Be happy with your purchase. Drop by the Samsung forums in a year and look at other people complain about how the new generation of phones (made by BB and others) is light years ahead of the Galaxy S2.
    03-14-12 11:51 PM
    03-14-12 11:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD