I've never had any issues with voice or video calling but in case you didn't know we are on bbm 3 and iPhone and Android are on 2 so blackberry are constantly improving also stand next to your mates and show them how laggy their bbm is compared to yours then laugh

Posted using my z10 on Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.2141
    03-03-14 06:31 AM
    No issues with wifi calling, video, or screenshare.

Yes issues with Glymse, doesn't work, Z10 to Q10. Both phones appear blank.
    03-03-14 08:24 AM
    It is people such as yourself constantly making excuses for BlackBerry, the company, deficiencies and shortcomings with their products and services which have lead the company from industry pioneer status to bungling comedy of errors. Albeit a tragic comedy of Shakespearean quality.

Posted via the BlackBerry Q5 using CB10.
    My take on the whole issue is this. If someone like the OP is seeking help with an issue. Then he simply needs to state the problem and ask for assistance.

When he goes into a rant about BlackBerry and BBM, all he is doing is increasing the possibility of tit for tat responses and his thread being derailed.

Some have already responded with helpful suggestions, but the whole rant about BlackBerry and BBM in my view is counterproductive and not helpful in any way to resolving the problem.

Posted via CB10 from my spectacular Z10
    03-03-14 08:39 AM
    Not to mention BBM voice and video even between BlackBerry devices won't work if the user has not enabled it to work over mobile. So if they are not currently using wifi, you won't be able to contact them. The user controls how BBM voice and video work.
    Attachment 252285

Jeepers. Don't bring logic or fact into the thread . . . it will ruin the pizzin parade.
    Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 08:50 AM
    I wouldn't call them "dumb" but I do agree they should be addressing all the bugs even on my Q10 group pictures. If someone with a 16:9 phone puts a picture in the group it cuts off the bottom of it.

Now they are starting on new projects like WP phone...

Fix the bugs with the devices have BBM already running on before new projects. That's one of the reasons why people move on especially them iPhone users. BBM on the iPhone anything under a 5c/5s drains battery and insanely buggy. I know people are going to disagree and reply saying that it works perfectly but it doesn't. Some of my friends with iPhone 5/4S' hate using BBM for that reason.
    03-03-14 08:52 AM
    Yesterday I had a conversation with someone on BBM have Android. Quality was poor, like it is too close to the microphone and there was distortion.
    I said his phone is stupid.
    Then we talked on Viber but the quality was very good. I repeated the experiment and had the same result.
    I do not know why this is so. From blackberry to blackberry sounds good.
    03-03-14 09:08 AM
    User error.

Posted via CB10 running on Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.2141
    03-03-14 09:33 AM
    Yesterday I had a conversation with someone on BBM have Android. Quality was poor, like it is too close to the microphone and there was distortion.
    I said his phone is stupid.
    Then we talked on Viber but the quality was very good. I repeated the experiment and had the same result.
    I do not know why this is so. From blackberry to blackberry sounds good.
    Report and describe the bug on beta zone.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    hd56fox likes this.
    03-03-14 09:41 AM
    When I had my Z10 BBM worked fine with voice and video. Even though I have switched platforms (Loved my Z10 hated to switch) I still use BBM to communicate the most. I think taking BBM cross platform was a smart move and I looked forward to seeing it expand to the Windows platform.
    03-03-14 09:43 AM
    Bbm has a lot to work on to be considered the best.

It's difficult to use for new people. It's just too damn confusing for iphone users especially

Posted via CB10
    Generally yes because they are especially stupid. Which is why they like iPhones. IMHO.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-03-14 09:57 AM
60 123