So I try to call a friend who has a Note 3 on BBM and surprisingly the call button had disappeared so I tell him most probably his Android's BBM had an issue.
    Minutes later he contacts me to tell me he just had a call from another friend who has an iPhone 5 over BBM. Later both were making fun of me saying my BlackBerry Z10 couldn't even work properly with BBM so I better get an Android or iPhone as their Androids and iPhones BBM worked just fine. Mind you I was in the process of convincing both of them changing to BlackBerry and I stood there looking like the century fool!

BBM is getting 1 star review all over BB World and BlackBerry has yet to fix it. This company is making a fool out of itself and those who support it I now don't even mention BB with other people and will never recommend it although I will continue to use it. My Z10 can't call nobody over BBM while my Android and iPhone friends can.

Go figure!
    03-02-14 06:59 PM
    Dude, BlackBerry is on the roll making a crazy amount of change in the company, entirely. Yes including BBM
    I think a lot of us noticed that BBM isn't functioning 100% but whatever, they're busy making things work out and granting us out wishes, all of them. Yes including the belt and big screens
    So yeah, calm down.
    If your friends are not changing to BlackBerry because bbm didn't function at a certain moment they can stay with whatever phone they have, tell them to stop ******** bltching BBM is being updated constantly

From my White Z30
    03-02-14 07:05 PM
    My BBM has been acting up a little here and there, but at the end of the day I can still rely on it

From my White Z30
    wincyUt likes this.
    03-02-14 07:06 PM
    Have you stopped to think it might be your phone with the issue!!!!???. Hard reset the damn thing by holding down both volume keys or if your on a z10 pull the damn battery.

My Z30 just keeps me moving.....
    03-02-14 07:06 PM
    Dude, BlackBerry is on the roll making a crazy amount of change in the company, entirely. Yes including BBM
    I think a lot of us noticed that BBM isn't functioning 100% but whatever, they're busy making things work out and granting us out wishes, all of them. Yes including the belt and big screens
    So yeah, calm down.
    If your friends are not changing to BlackBerry because bbm didn't function at a certain moment they can stay with whatever phone they have, tell them to stop ******** bltching BBM is being updated constantly

From my White Z30
    Sorry fanboy but I can't keep a blind eye to something like not being able to make calls in BBM with my BlackBerry when those with Androids and iPhones can. If I'm not wrong BBM is one of the most important things BlackBerry has got left and when you have so many users not being able to make calls with BBM and BlackBerry not fixing it I don't call ******** but as I see fanboys like you don't care. I do!
    03-02-14 07:10 PM
    Have you stopped to think it might be your phone with the issue!!!!???. Hard reset the damn thing by holding down both volume keys or if your on a z10 pull the damn battery.

No, don't pull the battery. No reason ever to do that on a BB10 device unless the power button doesn't respond at all, and it can create problems.
    kbz1960, Elite1, bungaboy and 3 others like this.
    03-02-14 07:11 PM

My Z30 just keeps me moving.....
    Just have a look at the reviews BBM is getting in BB World I don't think I'm the only one not being able to make calls but a much larger number of people.
    03-02-14 07:13 PM
    Bbm does suck and fails on me when I need it most. I really hope BlackBerry have people working overtime to get these types of issues fixed!

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 07:14 PM
    Sorry fanboy but I can't keep a blind eye to something like not being able to make calls in BBM with my BlackBerry when those with Androids and iPhones can. If I'm not wrong BBM is one of the most important things BlackBerry has got left and when you have so many users not being able to make calls with BBM and BlackBerry not fixing it I don't call ******** but as I see fanboys like you don't care. I do!
    Who said I didn't care? I actually do care.
    But what happens when stuff changes? There are going to be hiccups here and there No matter what. Remember the WhatsApp buIIcrap that nobody could communicate for 3 whole hours? Why that happened? They're doing some changes!
    Like others have said, reset the phone or turn on and off the signal, most of the time its something to do with your signal

From my White Z30
    03-02-14 07:18 PM
    Sorry fanboy...
    ... and when you have so many users not being able to make calls with BBM...
    ... fanboys like you don't care.

Call the wahhhmbulance, please. Someone has "fanboy epithet disease".

I see no evidence of these "so many users", I use BBM daily.

I assume you are referring to BBM voice calls, right? You realize they have to have the app open already on their side, on those OS's, right? Because that's a limitation of Android and iOS? And it's not a matter of the button "disappearing", it just is not the active green color. That's because the person on the other end needs to open the app first.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bbm-ios...device-908914/
    03-02-14 07:23 PM
    So yeah, calm down.

From my White Z30
    Lol, that's your response, "It's not working right, but whatever?" How does them making a phone with a belt and trackpad have anything to do with BBM working properly?

Changes occurring at Blackberry (which this far are only on paper) don't have a single thing to do with BBM sucking on blackberry devices and there is no excuse for it.
    03-02-14 07:25 PM
    Lol, that's your response, "It's not working right, but whatever?" How does them making a phone with a belt and trackpad have anything to do with BBM working properly?

Changes occurring at Blackberry (which this far are only on paper) don't have a single thing to do with BBM sucking on blackberry devices and there is no excuse for it.

Person making an unconstructive comment while accusing someone else of making an unconstructive comment.
    bungaboy, jaydee5799 and togarika like this.
    03-02-14 07:26 PM
    Person making an unconstructive comment while accusing someone else of making an unconstructive comment.
    Yes, and your post is definitely constructive and helpful to the OP :rolleyes
    03-02-14 07:30 PM
    Bbm does suck and fails on me when I need it most. I really hope BlackBerry have people working overtime to get these types of issues fixed!

Posted via CB10
    Lol!! What BBM are you talking about???? I just had over 10 BBM chats going all at the same time plus a group chat, without any hitches.
    Get real! Just because you may be having problem doesn't everybody is having problem. Quit badmouthing BBM; the last time I checked, nobody is under duress to use BBM. If don't like BBM feel free to use WhatsApp, Viber, Wechat etc. Please name one of these IMs that is perfect. And if you can name one, then you are a fool for still using BBM.
    bungaboy, CerveloJohn and Mecca EL like this.
    03-02-14 07:33 PM
    Not to mention BBM voice and video even between BlackBerry devices won't work if the user has not enabled it to work over mobile. So if they are not currently using wifi, you won't be able to contact them. The user controls how BBM voice and video work.
    Why haven't they fixed BBM?-img_20140302_202915.png

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 07:33 PM
    Yes, and your post is definitely constructive and helpful to the OP :rolleyes

I've already contributed quite a bit towards that issue in this thread.

And you?
    bungaboy and RedFoxOne like this.
    03-02-14 07:34 PM
    BBM always works perfectly on my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 07:35 PM
    Not to mention BBM voice and video even between BlackBerry devices won't work if the user has not enabled it to work over mobile. So if they are not currently using wifi, you won't be able to contact them. The user controls how BBM voice and video work.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140302_202915.png 
Views:	657 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	252285

Posted via CB10
    How dare you bring facts and logic into the discussion !!!

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-02-14 07:38 PM

Tell me, are you under duress to still be using BBM if it is that bad? BBM is good and maybe it's just too complex for you to use. Name an IM that's perfect?
    bungaboy, Mecca EL and Atmarix like this.
    03-02-14 07:39 PM
    So I try to call a friend who has a Note 3 on BBM and surprisingly the call button had disappeared so I tell him most probably his Android's BBM had an issue.
    Minutes later he contacts me to tell me he just had a call from another friend who has an iPhone 5 over BBM. Later both were making fun of me saying my BlackBerry Z10 couldn't even work properly with BBM so I better get an Android or iPhone as their Androids and iPhones BBM worked just fine. Mind you I was in the process of convincing both of them changing to BlackBerry and I stood there looking like the century fool!

BBM is getting 1 star review all over BB World and BlackBerry has yet to fix it. This company is making a fool out of itself and those who support it I now don't even mention BB with other people and will never recommend it although I will continue to use it. My Z10 can't call nobody over BBM while my Android and iPhone friends can.

Go figure!
    OP, I really don't think you have ever used a BB10 phone and if you have, maybe it's too complex for you. Are you under duress to use BBM? If you are so ashamed and disgusted with BlackBerry, move on to your "delusional" perfect IM.
    Mecca EL and bungaboy like this.
    03-02-14 07:45 PM
    These threads Crack me up. More verbal diarrhea lol.

Posted with my gorgeous Z30
    03-02-14 07:55 PM
    You know BBM will shut off voice and/or vid if it feels one side or the other doesn't have a good enough connection at any given moment. I've seen the option come and go plenty when chatting with contacts who's Wi-Fi or wireless is having trouble.
    HUNTZODIAC and NaijaBerry like this.
    03-02-14 07:56 PM
    You call him a fanboy? A true fan would get his or her facts right. Anyways listen to everyone else and try again. It only works if they're connected to wifi and if they have the app open. It's not fully integrated into the other OS's like it is in BB10. They don't receive messages or calls unless the app is open.

Posted via CB10
    HUNTZODIAC, Mecca EL and bungaboy like this.
    03-02-14 07:57 PM
    Bbm has a lot to work on to be considered the best.

It's difficult to use for new people. It's just too damn confusing for iphone users especially

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 07:57 PM
    I've never had a issue with BBM voice or video calls. Every time I've used them, they've worked very well for me. BBM has only been flakey when it comes to messages. With certain Android friends, my messages go straight through and show as delivered but with others, it can take 10-15+ seconds to show as delivered of not longer. Even BB10 to BB10 I've seen more delay than I normally would.

I just hope they get these reliability issues for people working a little better in the future

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-02-14 07:59 PM
60 123