I could care less how someone else uses one or for what purpose.
    ...but that means you do care

Status symbol or life saver, I think everyone with a BlackBerry is a winner in the end. I personally pay for high quality products I know I will use even if not to their fullest, my Curve 8900 falls exactly in that category.

Some users don't use their own capabilities to the fullest.
    hahah! Well said dude
    11-04-09 02:49 PM
    It saves my carrying laptop, notes on paper, mp3 player , video player, torch, camera and so on with me at all times.

It really empties my pockets from all the crap I used to carry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Dude you use to carry a TORCH?
    11-04-09 03:13 PM
    I txt primarily on my phone, that is the function I use the most. And why do I have a BB? Because I wanted a pink pda and that's the only one Verizon was offering. So what? What do you care why I got it or what I use it for? I don't think a blackberry is a status symbol, far from it, I"m surprised some people think that way. I alwyas thought it was primarily for business people that's why I never would have considered buying one before.

The name Blackberry meant nothing to me. But now that I have it I see all the capabilities and how much better it runs with so many more functions than all the other phones I had. It's the best reception I have ever had. People get it for different reasons, why do people bother themselves with WHY??? I don't understand that way of thinking. PErhaps those are the people that think too much about blackberries being status symbols or what not. Who the **** cares???

No way in **** I ever thought owning a blackberry was cool. Far from it.
    11-04-09 03:24 PM
    ...but that means you do care

Status symbol or life saver, I think everyone with a BlackBerry is a winner in the end. I personally pay for high quality products I know I will use even if not to their fullest, my Curve 8900 falls exactly in that category.

Originally Posted by TequilaAddict
    Some users don't use their own capabilities to the fullest.
    hahah! Well said dude
    Why does everyone assume I'm a dude????
    11-04-09 03:26 PM
    The blackberry isn't just for texting! It does so much more. Why have one if all u do is text an Facebook!
    None of your business.
    11-04-09 03:27 PM
    I always assumed you were a girl.
    11-04-09 03:27 PM
    perhaps its your name.... :-P
    11-04-09 03:30 PM
    Thank you.

I guess I need to change my signature....
    11-04-09 03:31 PM
    Thank you.

I guess I need to change my signature....
    Ironically enough, your sig is what made me assume it.
    11-04-09 03:32 PM
    perhaps its your name.... :-P
    Tequila isn't just for guys!
    11-04-09 03:32 PM
    Tequila isn't just for guys!
    True True!!!
    11-04-09 03:33 PM
    Dose any one who uses it "properly" appear on this forum, or a you all students. Because the argument I typed a paper on it while on the go doesn't seem sensible to me, and not the actions of a grown up. none of you appear to be business users.

This is not a dig it is a serious question.

The initial post:- dude yo are obviously missing a trick, start charging for your service

by the way what is BBM?
    11-04-09 03:38 PM
    Same here. Whenever I hear "tequila" I think female. Probably because it's my female cousin's favorite drink.
    11-04-09 03:43 PM
    ok i got it BlackBerry Mobile
    11-04-09 03:44 PM
    Dose any one who uses it "properly" appear on this forum, or a you all students. Because the argument I typed a paper on it while on the go doesn't seem sensible to me, and not the actions of a grown up. none of you appear to be business users.

This is not a dig it is a serious question.

The initial post:- dude yo are obviously missing a trick, start charging for your service

by the way what is BBM?
    No, I already graduated college. Believe me I"m well into adulthood. Oh yeah and I rarely log onto my emails on my pc now, the emails come in on my BB at lightning speed, so awesome. I thought BBM stood for Blackberry Messenger?? I"m a newbie I dont' know.
    11-04-09 03:48 PM
    Going back to the original topic, it is amazing that some people buy a Blackberry and can't figure out how to use it.
    11-04-09 03:57 PM
    Yes it is amazing that people get things they can't use it has alway happened. think about it we couldn't survive without the stupid.
    11-04-09 04:24 PM
    I've answered a fair few questions from people who's devices wouldn't co-operate, using nothing more than a thirty second trawl through Google.

Perhaps trouble getting to grips with a BlackBerry might be symptomatic of something more significant?
    11-04-09 04:26 PM
    BB are really good for texting and chatting though, mostly because of server push.

If I stayed logged in to multiple data-based chat clients 24/7 it would kill my battery on any other OS.
    11-04-09 04:50 PM
    What does it matter what other people use their phones for? Its their business, I don't pay their bill so it makes no sense to care. Some people just like the look of the Blackberry, there's no problem with that. If they can afford to have it for style purposes then its up to them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 04:51 PM
    Whats this BBm thing a ma jig
    11-04-09 04:52 PM
    If I stayed logged in to multiple data-based chat clients 24/7 it would kill my battery on any other OS.
    Good point.
    11-04-09 04:54 PM
    Wow. Apparently it's okay for the moderators to flame people. I'm sorry but the rude and hostile tone in this post seems inappropriate to me. I don't think the OP deserved such an attack.

the mods/admin are people just like you and i. and when someone post a pointless thread like this one is, then yes they are allowed to get worked up. when YOU spend YOUR hard earned money on YOUR phone you can do what ever YOU want with it. dont worrry about what THEY do with THEIR phone on THEIR time with THEIR money THEY'RE happy doing what THEY want to do... simple as that

and no AG wasn't out of line and i'll go to bat for him .....
    11-04-09 04:56 PM
    Personally I do not care what someone does with a device they pay for and I think
    it is extremely shallow and idiotic for anyone else to do so.

Use yours your way. When you pay for someone elses phone, their bill and the
    related ancillary cost of ownership then you have an issue. Until then, SHUT UP!!
    Well said. Who cares about other people, it takes the focus away from you? Also, you used your phone to type out a 5 page paper? Was it on fairies and stardust? Did you also look up references and quote academic people from your phone? I hope you failed real bad, then iced your stupid fingers after it.

Just the other day I typed a 5 page paper for a class on my berry using the Word program. I emailed it to myself, proof read it again on a computer and sent it out.
    11-04-09 04:56 PM
    I have too much crap going on in my own life to worry about what other people do with their BlackBerry. Even if I hit a moment of boredom, I don't spend it wondering how other BBs are being used.
    11-04-09 04:57 PM
75 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD