One click of the back just put us on chat list. One press of home button still not close the apps entirely and it still consume your battery.
    Just because an app is sitting in RAM, suspended, doesn't mean it's using up any measurable amount of battery. This is a common misconception, but Android developers have clarified this many, many times.

FAQ: Why You Shouldn�t Be Using a Task Killer with Android (geekfor.me) - xda-developers
    bekkay and pantlesspenguin like this.
    04-06-14 09:57 PM
    I don't hate Android, and I'm a huge BB fan..I actually like Android and iOS. I haven't messed with Windows phone much yet, but I'm usually open to all. Excited to try out the HTC One M8 when my upgrade is here. Definitely not a phone snob, but BB is my fav.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-06-14 10:14 PM
    Because it is related to g00gle which sucks? Hmm

No I really hate that company
    04-09-14 07:15 AM
    Regarding malware, Android is like Windows on PCs.

Most malware is not written for Mac OSX nor BSD nor GNU/Linux, but MS Windows. Same goes for Android in the phone sphere. One reason to stay away from it...

Add Google snooping to the mix, and I've heard enough...

"No Q10?" -> "Buy from Chen... "
    04-09-14 07:48 AM
    Google will rule the world......

Posted via CB10
    04-09-14 07:59 AM
    Regarding malware, Android is like Windows on PCs.

Most malware is not written for Mac OSX nor BSD nor GNU/Linux, but MS Windows. Same goes for Android in the phone sphere. One reason to stay away from it...

Add Google snooping to the mix, and I've heard enough...

"No Q10?" -> "Buy from Chen... "
    And practically all of them are in packages not hosted on Play Store, which is more of an issue for BlackBerry 10 users than Android devices with Play Store.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    04-09-14 08:54 AM
    Some people I know hate Blackberry because of how laggy and buggy the old BBOS phones were. There also this side of the coin.

Hating an OS is not the way to go. Disliking an OS is ok. I have a Nexus 5 as a personal phone and just bought a Q10 for my dad so I like to keep my options open.
    TgeekB likes this.
    04-09-14 09:28 AM
    Android itself is fine. How Google and app makers twisted it into a filthy privacy removing tool is what makes Android worthless garbage.
    04-09-14 09:43 AM
    Android itself is fine. How Google and app makers twisted it into a filthy privacy removing tool is what makes Android worthless garbage.
    I take it you or anyone who made similar remarks never use any android apps on their BlackBerry? BB is no more secure then Android when you allow permissions to the app.
    04-09-14 12:03 PM
    I take it you or anyone who made similar remarks never use any android apps on their BlackBerry? BB is no more secure then Android when you allow permissions to the app.
    The fear of "privacy removing" isn't a security concern.
    04-09-14 01:29 PM
385 ... 141516