CleanMaster FTW
    Fantastic app.

BTW, I smile too when I hear folks wax poetic about how flawless BB10 is when compared with other platforms. It is the CB bubble (which exists on other platform forums, to be fair).

But I remember someone here complaining fairly recently that Android had a cluttered homescreen. LOL. Same uninformed nonsense gets spewed about BB10, so, hey.

The truth is, people will have their preferences, and some of it will be based on good old ignorance. I've learned to accept it, and enjoy it sometimes.
    pantlesspenguin and pankaler like this.
    03-23-14 11:20 PM
    As the good BB10 phones are pretty expensive.
    You get what you pay for and with BlackBerry 10 devices you have the best of all world's.

-4 devices
    -3 Sizes
    -Full Touch or QWERTY
    -Safe and Secure like no other
    -Option with 10.2.1 to easily install Android
    apps you know are safe if you want.

No brainer...

Posted with my BlackBerry Q10 on VZW from Philly
    03-23-14 11:26 PM
    You get what you pay for and with BlackBerry 10 devices you have the best of all world's.

-4 devices
    -3 Sizes
    -Full Touch or QWERTY
    -Safe and Secure like no other
    -Option with 10.2.1 to easily install Android
    apps you know are safe if you want.

No brainer...

You may get what you pay for. But average consumers don't feel the same way, which is the reason for BlackBerry's tough times.

Sent from my XT1060 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    03-24-14 06:52 AM
    Fantastic app.

BTW, I smile too when I hear folks wax poetic about how flawless BB10 is when compared with other platforms. It is the CB bubble (which exists on other platform forums, to be fair).

But I remember someone here complaining fairly recently that Android had a cluttered homescreen. LOL. Same uninformed nonsense gets spewed about BB10, so, hey.

The truth is, people will have their preferences, and some of it will be based on good old ignorance. I've learned to accept it, and enjoy it sometimes.
    WPCentral, while there are some cooler rational heads there, a lot of ignorance and downright wrong stuff gets spouted there. People who still call android laggy and slow are obviously still in their little bubble.

03-24-14 06:54 AM
    Android is open soures no sequre but android is father of all mobile operating systems endless capability of instaling versatile appss

BHiNDER
    03-24-14 08:29 AM
    Android is open soures no sequre but android is father of all mobile operating systems endless capability of instaling versatile appss

BHiNDER
    I would consider Windows father of all mobile OS. Android is more like the mother. Have you ever used Windows Smartphone 5.0 back when people were going apes over flip phones with cameras. Windows had the most complete device that could help you leave your laptop behind and work from phone with full office apps, true outlook replacement and windows and internet explorer.. yet people didn't care and bought silver slider nokias for $1000 or flip Samsung with rotating cameras.

Same situation.
    Nobody cares how safe and secure BlackBerry is, nobody cares about the excellent productivity features of BB, except us.

They want whatever is "hip" or cool. BlackBerry is not hip or hop anymore. It just means business and business is boring. I like my boring, uncool, de-hip BlackBerry Z30.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
    03-24-14 08:36 AM

BHiNDER

then you should be reading about Samsung Knox software......= .....security
    03-24-14 07:44 PM
    You may get what you pay for. But average consumers don't feel the same way, which is the reason for BlackBerry's tough times.

I can agree partially, but that said if BlackBerry 10 and these devices hit the market when Android launched BlackBerry would be in a different position. I can remember early Android on MyTouch 3G from T-Mobile was awful, so it did take time for Android to build the quality and fan base it has today.

That said, I blame BlackBerry's failure in not changing. It's the old business saying "Pigs get fat, Hogs get slaughtered". BlackBerry was greedy as they owned market share and didn't make changes to legacy devices as iOS and Android crept up and "slaughtered" them. If BlackBerry made the necessary changes then, they might not be ahead of Apple or Android but they would definitely have a higher than 1% market share, much higher.

Even today poor business decisions are being made. Rumor has it that Apple will be selling access to the iTunes app store on Android Devices. That's a huge loss for BlackBerry and a huge win for Apple as they'll make a killing selling music and apps on the Android platform and Android will have higher retention rates keeping Android users from jumping to iPhones.

03-24-14 07:50 PM
    why do everybody in here hates Android so much?
    You don't know what you're talking about!
    I don't hate Android. Never have.
    In fact I can say only 2 things for sure...
    1) Those that use a BlackBerry as well as an Android device are more informed than I am.
    I know nothing of the platform. At all. Except when I tried the S4 in the store. I was stunned how nice it was.

2) If I had to choose between an iPhone and an Android device, Android it is. For me and my needs.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    03-24-14 07:56 PM
    I'd say that in the near future there will be just one phone for all the existing platform....That phone will run all the platform....and it is already started..ref: Nokia X = windows and android for the idea
    03-24-14 08:01 PM
    I can agree partially, but that said if BlackBerry 10 and these devices hit the market when Android launched BlackBerry would be in a different position. I can remember early Android on MyTouch 3G from T-Mobile was awful, so it did take time for Android to build the quality and fan base it has today.

That said, I blame BlackBerry's failure in not changing. It's the old business saying "Pigs get fat, Hogs get slaughtered". BlackBerry was greedy as they owned market share and didn't make changes to legacy devices as iOS and Android crept up and "slaughtered" them. If BlackBerry made the necessary changes then, they might not be ahead of Apple or Android but they would definitely have a higher than 1% market share, much higher.

Even today poor business decisions are being made. Rumor has it that Apple will be selling access to the iTunes app store on Android Devices. That's a huge loss for BlackBerry and a huge win for Apple as they'll make a killing selling music and apps on the Android platform and Android will have higher retention rates keeping Android users from jumping to iPhones.

I agree man. They really lost touch with what was going on in the marketplace. They don't seem to have a strong enough sales/marketing presence on their board or "C-suite." In any event, the technology has surely caught up and in some ways BB is absolutely better, but the challenge is getting mindshare with consumers.

Via CB10 & Z10 or Q10
    03-24-14 08:02 PM
    Because Android is a pretty self aggrandizing statement. You guys are all Robocop? LOL. LOL

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 08:40 PM
    I would consider Windows father of all mobile OS. Android is more like the mother. Have you ever used Windows Smartphone 5.0 back when people were going apes over flip phones with cameras. Windows had the most complete device that could help you leave your laptop behind and work from phone with full office apps, true outlook replacement and windows and internet explorer.. yet people didn't care and bought silver slider nokias for $1000 or flip Samsung with rotating cameras.

Same situation.
    Nobody cares how safe and secure BlackBerry is, nobody cares about the excellent productivity features of BB, except us.

They want whatever is "hip" or cool. BlackBerry is not hip or hop anymore. It just means business and business is boring. I like my boring, uncool, de-hip BlackBerry Z30.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
    U are right man
    Now I like BlackBerry fon only for keybord zseres is like android. I think BlackBerry have nothing special exept keybord. I like bbb only for keybord

BHiNDER
    03-24-14 11:27 PM
    U are right man
    Now I like BlackBerry fon only for keybord zseres is like android. I think BlackBerry have nothing special exept keybord. I like bbb only for keybord
    Well then...
    Just to be sure, I guess we can all gather that you only like BlackBerry for the keyboard, correct???
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    03-24-14 11:41 PM
    Well then...
    Just to be sure, I guess we can all gather that you only like BlackBerry for the keyboard, correct???
    Yaa
    Because window phones are more Business fon then b b 10 seres
    i phone is also great u know and android is
    open sources million apps
    So BlackBerry is what man
    There are few apps in store built for b b so were is QNX bar files hah. I like 10 seres only for its physical keybord.

BHiNDER
    03-25-14 12:11 AM
    hell yea...simple operations like removing the battery and putting it back in, holding the power button with the volume down for a minute gives ANYBODY full ownership of it,,,
    03-25-14 12:32 AM
    Yaa
    There are few apps in store built for b b so were is QNX bar files hah. I like 10 seres only for its physical keybord.

BHiNDER
    Wtf... most of what you say is completely wrong. In content and grammar.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-25-14 12:45 AM
    Yaa

BHiNDER
    That's a really broad brush you're wielding...
    03-25-14 12:47 AM
    I'd say that in the near future there will be just one phone for all the existing platform....That phone will run all the platform....and it is already started..ref: Nokia X = windows and android for the idea
    The Nokia X is a pure Android phone with a forked OS that just looks like Windows Phone.
    03-25-14 05:55 AM
    The Nokia X is a pure Android phone with a forked OS that just looks like Windows Phone.
    It is true that the Nokia X is pure android. Its just not Google Apps certified. Similar to the Amazon Kindle tablets. Then they out their skin on top of android similar to many other android OEMs.

03-25-14 06:11 AM
    Both my past Android devices nexus 5 and s4 started moving extremely slow. Especially when I started downloading torrent files using Ttorrent. Prove I'm lying homie!

Posted via CB10
    So you are downloading most likely illegal and possibly malware infected torrent files and they have slowed down your Android phone? Truly surprising,

Where did you get tTorrent for your Z10? I wasn't aware it was available in BBWorld. Oh right, it isn't. It's an Android app. So it's ok to hate the OS but to depend on it to use its apps? Interesting.
    Last edited by donnation; 03-25-14 at 07:34 AM.
    TgeekB and pankaler like this.
    03-25-14 06:15 AM
    My reason to retire my note 2 is because android is so much hassle.
    I need at least 3 steps to close BBM conversation. With Z I just need at most 2 steps.

Posted via CB 10.3
    03-25-14 07:19 AM
    It is true that the Nokia X is pure android. Its just not Google Apps certified. Similar to the Amazon Kindle tablets. Then they out their skin on top of android similar to many other android OEMs.

It's modifid android jally bean.ita Visual like nokia asha and windows platform
    We can say that itss a modified android

BHiNDER
    03-25-14 07:45 AM
    My reason to retire my note 2 is because android is so much hassle.
    I need at least 3 steps to close BBM conversation. With Z I just need at most 2 steps.
    I think I get what you're saying.
    However, it must be understood that BBM is not native to Android, so there may be some extra steps involved.
    The reverse could be said about getting Android apps on a BB10 device in the first place.
    There are installs and stores that are utilized to get them because they are not native to BlackBerry.
    It is far less involved to download a native BB10 application from BBW on a BlackBerry device.
    It's a double edged sword.
    TgeekB and pankaler like this.
    03-25-14 07:46 AM
    It's modifid android jally bean.ita Visual like nokia asha and windows platform
    We can say that itss a modified android

BHiNDER
    Its not modified its jellybean under neath but, its a Nokia Skin on top of it.

03-25-14 07:49 AM
385 ... 1213141516