I've seen numerous different themes including iphone and windows 10 skins that mimic there respected Os very well on android. I'm curious and quite surprised that nobody has made it for bb10. How hard would that be?

If u can practically customize android anyway you please so why hasn't anyone done this before.? I'd be willing to even pay for it. There's a million different launchers out there can someone please make a bb10 version.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-16 06:59 PM
    Because there would be very little payoff for BlackBerry to do it. Very few people on Android would want it.

Frankly a clean, lightweight launcher like the one on the Priv is better because it is very fast, and does not introduce a big learning curve to Android users.

Almost every review of the Priv gives it props for how close to stock the experience is.
    05-19-16 07:20 PM
    Because there would be very little payoff for BlackBerry to do it. Very few people on Android would want it.

Frankly a clean, lightweight launcher like the one on the Priv is better because it is very fast, and does not introduce a big learning curve to Android users.

Almost every review of the Priv gives it props for how close to stock the experience is.
    I understand what you are saying, but have you seen the trash compactor full of launchers available for Android? A plethora of junk amongst the very few useful launchers... iPhone launchers. Window's launchers. All kinds of weird and bizarre launchers... Why not just shove a BB10 launcher in there too...? Won't hurt anything and I'm sure a couple dozen people would download it... Besides, OP wasn't suggesting BlackBerry make it, they were simply asking for anyone to create one... Why not? After all it is Android we're talking about here...

Posted via CB10
    05-19-16 07:29 PM
    This!! ^^^^^

If there was a dedicated developer who'd grace us by doing this I'd happily contribute to one. I'm sure their is still a few developers out there who love BlackBerry 10 and could make it happen..

Posted via CB10
    05-19-16 07:32 PM
    I understand what you are saying, but have you seen the trash compactor full of launchers available for Android? A plethora of junk amongst the very few useful launchers... iPhone launchers. Window's launchers. All kinds of weird and bizarre launchers... Why not just shove a BB10 launcher in there too...? Won't hurt anything and I'm sure a couple dozen people would download it... Besides, OP wasn't suggesting BlackBerry make it, they were simply asking for anyone to create one... Why not? After all it is Android we're talking about here...

Posted via CB10
    I think you underestimate the resources required to churn out a decent launcher. BlackBerry has had a team working on theirs for a year. The same goes for Nova, Touchwiz, Sense, and other popular launchers.
    05-19-16 07:38 PM
    05-19-16 07:50 PM
    I think you underestimate the resources required to churn out a decent launcher. BlackBerry has had a team working on theirs for a year. The same goes for Nova, Touchwiz, Sense, and other popular launchers.
    No one mentioned decent... If we went by decent apps only the Play Store would be rather bare... We're talking a novelty here... For gits and shiggles... I doubt the makers of the iPhone and Windows launchers with plenty of downloads and luke warm ratings had a team which dedicated months let alone a year towards its development... All it takes is someone with a passion, a little coding experience and a lot of free time and taadaa! They now have an Android app someone will probably download... The Circle of Life as told by Android...

Posted via CB10
    05-19-16 08:08 PM
    This!! ^^^^^

If there was a dedicated developer who'd grace us by doing this I'd happily contribute to one. I'm sure their is still a few developers out there who love BlackBerry 10 and could make it happen..

Posted via CB10
    Same here. I'd gladly pay a few bucks for a BB10 launcher.
    05-19-16 08:45 PM
    What BB10 features would you exactly want to be part of the launcher?

Peek and Flow would only work within the launcher and stop working the moment you enter an app. Launcher don't have much impact on apps or OS behavior.
    05-20-16 03:41 AM
    Because, contrary to popular belief on the forums, no one outside of the few who bought into BB10 care if it exists or not.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Ronindan likes this.
    05-20-16 11:49 AM
    Because, contrary to popular belief on the forums, no one outside of the few who bought into BB10 care if it exists or not.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Ronindan and tufcustomer like this.
    05-20-16 11:51 AM
    Because no one wants to.
    05-20-16 01:33 PM