The facebook app redirects
    03-27-16 03:32 PM
    that's the new way.....the Blackbery Facebook app is dead...it will remove HUB/CALENDAR/CONTACT sync with phone as of 31 MAR 16....
    03-27-16 03:44 PM
    facebook recently drop support for BlackBerry phones and some other phones. they claim the new api used is not available for BlackBerry. so when you update your Facebook app, you get a web link, not really an app per say. you can search crackberry full site for the full story. the title is "Facebook has an update, but you will probably not like it"
    03-27-16 03:48 PM
    Can we load the android version?
    03-27-16 04:02 PM
    An older version of the android yes.

Have a look at this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...n-apk-1063922/
    03-27-16 04:14 PM
    Seriously, one would figure with the millions of BlackBerry handsets out there, that Blackberry would find a way to notify their customers about this change.

Unless one is on Crackberry, how the heck are they supposed to know about the change?

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 05:00 PM
    It is.... just when you update the app.....
    03-27-16 06:59 PM
    Seriously, one would figure with the millions of BlackBerry handsets out there, that Blackberry would find a way to notify their customers about this change.

Unless one is on Crackberry, how the heck are they supposed to know about the change?

Posted via CB10
    Have you read the changelog on BlackBerry World?
    03-27-16 07:56 PM
    Have you read the changelog on BlackBerry World?
    I don't think 99% of users can read.
    03-27-16 07:58 PM
    facebook recently drop support for BlackBerry phones and some other phones. they claim the new api used is not available for BlackBerry. so when you update your Facebook app, you get a web link, not really an app per say. you can search crackberry full site for the full story. the title is "Facebook has an update, but you will probably not like it"
    Just for the record, Facebook has never officially been supporting BlackBerry 10. It has been BlackBerry themselves the whole time developing and maintaining the native Facebook application.

BlackBerry 10 hasn't been profiting the company that much so they've decided to just drop their projects including keeping Facebook running, and even other stuff like BlackBerry Express be see they found no point in funding to keep it running.
    Omahahaha likes this.
    03-27-16 07:59 PM

Posted via CB10
    In the early days, BB used to send mass pin messages. I wonder why they stopped???
    03-28-16 01:05 AM
    Just for the record, Facebook has never officially been supporting BlackBerry 10. It has been BlackBerry themselves the whole time developing and maintaining the native Facebook application.

BlackBerry 10 hasn't been profiting the company that much so they've decided to just drop their projects including keeping Facebook running, and even other stuff like BlackBerry Express be see they found no point in funding to keep it running.
    What's left? I would think only the secure tunnel for enterprise customers? I can't even imagine a company running a BES server with active sync etc...?
    03-28-16 01:09 AM
    What's left? I would think only the secure tunnel for enterprise customers? I can't even imagine a company running a BES server with active sync etc...?
    I never really bothered to learn about the security and everything. I just used their devices because I found it most convenient for me.
    03-28-16 04:34 AM

The phrase "the hole time" is just hilarious you've really made my day Ms
    03-28-16 07:28 AM
    The phrase "the hole time" is just hilarious you've really made my day Ms
    Thank you. I'll be here all week, folks.
    Soapm likes this.
    03-28-16 08:59 PM
    kindly tell me solution how to open the facebook app directly because it is not open in app it is directly open to my browser.
    04-05-16 03:15 PM
    kindly tell me solution how to open the facebook app directly because it is not open in app it is directly open to my browser.
    Here some solutions

1. Re-install the OS. And don't update Facebook app.

2. Delete the Facebook app and side load the 2 Facebook BAR file from the latest OS.
    Don't update Facebook app.

3. Delete the Facebook app and install the newest fb app from Beta Zone, if available.
    Don't update Facebook app.

4. Go to BBW and install Face10.

Hope it will help you.

Posted from my Z30 (10.3.2.2876) #ILoveBB10Apps #ILoveBB10
    04-05-16 04:12 PM
    Other android app which really works very smooth indeed and you'll get update to date is facebook lite.. otherwise blackberry isn't a android phone so.. after 9 years being BlackBerry user, for the first time I'm considering to move a non blackberry phone.. shame.. shame shame..

Posted via CB10
    04-05-16 05:15 PM
    I heard they dropped support!
    04-05-16 06:33 PM
    The native Facebook app works as it used to for me after 31st March. I haven't upgraded it to the latest version and don't intend to.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-16 11:06 PM
    Am I the only person whose happy that my facebook is not connected to my BlackBerry haha loving it

Posted via CB10
    04-06-16 01:21 AM
    I deleted the Facebook app the day I updated it. I added Facebook back in the accounts on the phone so at least it syncs the calendar.

Face10 is not as useful as I would like. I use the browser most of the time.

BB10 or Nothing! BlackBerry Forever!
    04-12-16 10:34 AM
    Old app is still working
    04-12-16 11:46 AM
    How can I get the old app?

BB10 or Nothing! BlackBerry Forever!
    04-12-16 01:20 PM
    The facebook app redirects
    07-29-16 01:27 PM
35 12