Yea well that's my whole point that it seems to me that most people are kinda stupid -they're like barking dogs who rage about some official article saying that BB will cooperate with the Police for example...so people go nuts about it because "omg BB is giving away my data"...meanwhile every day the Internet...your Facebook....Google and many more are scanning and analyzing your so precious data in order to target you with commercials or simply analyze the current market's demand and whatnot...just because it remains hidden people are not so aware so they're joyfully sharing all that info. That's what bothers me most -the human stupidity in some of those posts -and in 99% of those posts it's some random guy with a normal job who can't possibly have anything valuable as a piece of information in his device but they're so focused on their own bubble (world) that they go rage-mode for those kinda things.

I'm getting a bit off-topic maybe -I've got a lot of thoughts in my mind and posting walls of text is never a good thing since nobody bothers to read them hm^

Thanks for the discussion guys.
    Post what you like, it's a free web (for the next little while anyway)

I only have issues with the purposed changes to how the court order process should work, ie. they don't need one anymore... I don't like the stories of jealous raging cops tracking their girlfriends phone, or any articles about abuse of powers when it comes to privacy

My original post, I said I don't mind court ordered hand overs, thats fine...

My issue is giving power like this to idiots with nothing better to do and NO oversight to ensure they aren't doing "bad" things with it

Posted via my BlackBerry Z30
    08-13-14 12:11 PM
    ^
    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"?

Posted via CB10
    08-13-14 12:16 PM
27 12