hi
    Im new to blackberry.my phone is leap 10.3.1.1779
    my blackberry protect is unavailable.i cant use blackberry blend and cant install on my laptop.and i have some trouble with my mobile bank applications.can you answer me if i update my phone my troubles will gone?!and to witch version i should up date?
    by the way i live in iran and blackberry has not good support in iran.
    and another important question: i confirmed my location wrongly united states for making blackberry ID, and i want to correct it.how can i?

thanks for your advice
    07-17-15 07:11 AM
    Might just want to try a security wipe and start all over....

Some features do require connection to BlackBerry NOC to work, if your country blocks these communications. I'm not sure a BlackBerry is a good device for you. Do you have any friends that use BB10 devices... they might could help you.
    07-17-15 09:48 AM
    Start here:
    BlackBerry ID - BlackBerry Login - Sign In to Apps & Services - US

and then you should be able to change you BB id with your password and get it set up correctly for your region...
    07-17-15 09:48 AM
    hi
    Im new to blackberry.my phone is leap 10.3.1.1779
    my blackberry protect is unavailable.i cant use blackberry blend and cant install on my laptop.and i have some trouble with my mobile bank applications.can you answer me if i update my phone my troubles will gone?!and to witch version i should up date?
    by the way i live in iran and blackberry has not good support in iran.
    and another important question: i confirmed my location wrongly united states for making blackberry ID, and i want to correct it.how can i?

thanks for your advice
    Make sure you have a regular Internet data plan active on the device and NOT BIS, as it won't do you any favours.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-15 08:40 AM
    Might just want to try a security wipe and start all over....

Some features do require connection to BlackBerry NOC to work, if your country blocks these communications. I'm not sure a BlackBerry is a good device for you. Do you have any friends that use BB10 devices... they might could help you.
    Ouch. Yeah, don't we dislike having to give that sort of advice?

It's like Windows, your install is corrupted, (even the MS forum techs and boffins most often tell you to) backup and reinstall ... :-(

  "BB Android Armageddon: Chenisys is uploading in 5,4,3..."  
    07-19-15 08:28 PM