Hey.

I have a Blackberry Curve C-S2 (I think, lmao). It's pretty old - it's a replacement because I broke my other phone (opps!) It hasn't been used for a LONG time, but I know it used to work for sure. I got home and plugged it in and the red light was on and it was all good. Then I accidentally unplugged it and now it has no red light, nothing on the screen - basically dead. I was wondering if it's broken or is there something I can do. I really need a phone atm, so thank you so much in advance for helping. It's pretty important so I hope I can get this to work.
    08-04-15 04:48 PM
    Hey.

I have a Blackberry Curve C-S2 (I think, lmao). It's pretty old - it's a replacement because I broke my other phone (opps!) It hasn't been used for a LONG time, but I know it used to work for sure. I got home and plugged it in and the red light was on and it was all good. Then I accidentally unplugged it and now it has no red light, nothing on the screen - basically dead. I was wondering if it's broken or is there something I can do. I really need a phone atm, so thank you so much in advance for helping. It's pretty important so I hope I can get this to work.
    Sorry, I can't help you with this since I haven't held a legacy BlackBerry for a long time. Anyway, just a simple correction: "C-S2" isn't a device model but a battery model, so your device must be 8520/30, or 9300/30, etc. If you can find another C-S2 battery, that would be better, to let you know if the battery is the problem or not.

Osores odierint! Cave, cave, moderator videt
    08-05-15 06:41 AM