I notice that T mobile and Sprint get all the cool new phones years before Verizon and AT&T has them. Verizon always comes last! Yet I think verizon has the best service by far. I just can't switch to T mobile or anything like that.

I noticed the google phone was on t mobile. All of the good Palm phones are on sprint and t mobile.

The 8330 is what I have with Verizon. I love it but it'd be nice to have the newer version. I guess these smaller companies pay to have the new phones to get more popular.

I'm still set on getting the Niagara when I upgrade although if the palm pre comes out for verizon it'll be a close second. I want a touch screen without it being the storm!
    05-05-09 01:05 AM
    I think T-Mobile gets cool phones but I don't know where you get the idea that Sprint gets them first. I'm talking Pre- Palm Pre.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 01:29 AM
    I think T-Mobile gets cool phones but I don't know where you get the idea that Sprint gets them first. I'm talking Pre- Palm Pre.

You don't know where I get the idea? They get all kinds of stuff that other people don't have. Especially palm products. They always get it first. If I'm not mistaken they got the blackberry stuff first too.
    05-05-09 01:31 AM
    You don't know where I get the idea? They get all kinds of stuff that other people don't have. Especially palm products. They always get it first. If I'm not mistaken they got the blackberry stuff first too.
    Name a Blackberry that they got first.

05-05-09 01:36 AM
    The last blackberry Sprint got was the 8330. Verizon got the Storm, At&t got the Bold, and T-mobile got the 8900. Doesn't seem like first to me
    05-05-09 01:39 AM
    Well they did get the 8350i but technically it's a Nextel phone and is designed for only Nextel's specific kind of SIM network. Can't even remember the name....

05-05-09 01:59 AM
    iDEN direct connectttt
    05-05-09 02:00 AM
    last phone sprint/nextel got was teh 8350i with the iden. At&t gets the blackberries first. Sprint does seem to get a lot of palm phones fist.
    05-05-09 02:03 AM
    iDEN direct connectttt
    Thanks georgeous

05-05-09 02:11 AM
    I've been with Nextel for 11 years and it always seemed like they were the last ones to upgrade to new or put out new phones while other carriers seemed to offer new pretty regularly. Now that Sprint has Nextel it seems even slower and especially in the BB area. The new BB the 8350i works on the IDEN network as was said earlier.

I wish Sprint would offer a wider range of BBs
    05-05-09 02:29 AM
    lAt&t gets the blackberries first.
    TMO got the 8100 first, I think the 8300, for sure the 8320, 8220, and 8900. ATT got the 9000. VZW got the 9530.
    Last edited by gregerator; 05-05-09 at 02:53 AM.
    05-05-09 02:31 AM
    cause verizon actually sells phones that work
    05-05-09 05:04 AM
    cause verizon actually sells phones that work
    Umm, ALL my phones (around 8) with TMO have worked! I believe AT&T and Sprint sell working phones too! That's just the lamest comment I've ever seen and I've seen alot!

05-05-09 07:04 AM
    I hate AT&T and it sucked. They talked me into thinking it was my phone. I used about 5 phones total. had a 3g connection. I mean it sucked. People didn't get my text. I wasn't getting my calls from work. It'd go to voice mail. Was even in an emergency situation and I had full bars and made a call and it just sat there. Would not dial.

Verizon is like having a portable house phone. The call quality is awesome. It's like talking on a house phone whereever you go and it seems to work anywhere I go. I'll never go to anything else.

And maybe it's just me but it just appears other companies get the cool phones first. Too bad Verizon got the storm. No one likes that one.
    Niagara will probably be my next one. That or the new curve coming for Verizon. Really wouldn't mind a palm pre but I like the support for Blackberry. If Blackberry would just put a damn touch screen on there and get rid of the track ball like the palm phones. Except keep the real keyboard. A curve with a touch screen would be awesome.
    05-05-09 07:30 AM
    I can understand T-Mobile, but Sprint?
    There are more GSM users worldwide than CDMA. Phone manufactures don't offer exclusive to US only..they look at the big picture worldwide.

CDMA eventually carries them and usually improved on features. Better camera, more memory..etc.
    fyi..The google phone will be out in all shape/forms for all carriers this year.
    Even Motorola has the Razr G1 coming to Verizon
    Calgary to be Motorola’s first Android phone, more news on Moto : Boy Genius Report
    05-05-09 10:42 AM
    Yeah, its not like AT&T got the Bold and Iphone first....who (besides the majority of phone consumers in the world) wants those devices
    05-05-09 11:12 AM
    is this a joke hahah we dont get nothing if we do its 10 yrs later
    05-05-09 11:28 AM
    T-Mobile is one of the largest providers in the world, they have the power.
    05-05-09 11:41 AM
    is this a joke hahah we dont get nothing if we do its 10 yrs later
    That might be true when it comes to what they do or don't do with the BB progress. Prior to owning a BB however I stayed with Nextel for 11 years for how the phones were built for as much as I stayed for the DC. The i90, the 860 and the 580...the 930... They were all built better than most phones during that time and Verizon phones were well, junk really, throw aways that broke if you dropped em. Is Verizon still making phones like they use to?
    05-05-09 12:34 PM
    Now don't get me wrong, I am loyal and dedicated to Sprint, but I can't remember the last time they got a new phone, especially a blackberry, first. however, I have no complaints, I get great service and pay less than i would with Verizon
    05-05-09 07:50 PM
    Sprint is behind 1-2 years in getting any device that is worth while.
    05-06-09 12:07 AM
    back in 2000 or 2001 we started using Blackberry 850's at work and our provider was cingular. But of course, 850's weren't phones...

we used those things until Jan 2007, but then ATT said they had to knock down the service towers that provided to that branch of cingular or something crazy like that.

man, as much as I have loved the 8700, the Curve 8310, the Pearl 8110, and the Bold - truth be told - BLACKBERRY 850's sent out emails the fastest. When you clicked that wheel to send it - to mass recipients - the 850 had it out before you could snap your fingers.

And the 850 ran on double A batteries.
    I miss it sometimes.
    05-06-09 12:45 AM
    dont take this the wrong way buddy but r u fn nuts. im on sprint i love my curve. dont need a new bb. would like one tho. but even if i wanted one now well um good luck not gna happen with sprint by the time a new bb comes to sprint there r a few hundrend new ones every where else. sprint is like the step child we get the scraps
    05-06-09 08:39 AM
    What Yall Fools Talking About? Att N Tmobile Get The Dope Phones First!! Sprint Is Tha Last 2 Get Anything Dumb Assses!!! Lmao
    05-06-09 08:48 AM
    Yeah, its not like AT&T got the Bold and Iphone first....who (besides the majority of phone consumers in the world) wants those devices
    Sir, T-mobile Germany - only supplier of the iPhone in europe. And IIRC they have the Bold to.
    05-06-09 09:07 AM
78 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD